• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Weinstein: also a sociopath

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
90210-actor Jason Priestly and LOTR-director Peter Jackson revealed information about Harvey Weinstein that tells us more about his sociopathic behaviour:

http://people.com/tv/jason-priestly-punched-harvey-weinstein-in-the-face/

Seems that whenever someone stood up to him, they got their careers destroyed.

I do have to wonder just how common this is in Hollywood, and other businesses. How many sociopathic bosses do we have in the world that treat people like they were JR Ewing?

I love JR Ewing, but just the thought of him being a real person makes me scared! :lol:

Edie70

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Sad but this is Hollywood. And yes, sociopaths rule the world!

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Swedish actress Noomi Rapace just came out with her Weinstein story. He had apparently offered her a role and promised that she'd win an Oscar if she worked for him. She replied that she didn't want any Oscar - that she's not for sale.

But she also brought up the problem that no one is speaking of. The women who plays the game. The women who climb the career ladder by playing along with these producers and directors. The women who sell themselves in order to have a good career. Those who lets the producers/directors get away with their behavior.

"And the men", I'd like to add. The are surely many actors who are also playing the game for their careers instead of standing up for themselves. Just like boys in school play the game, letting bullies run the show, so they won't be bullied or put on the outside. As girls also do.

Bullies, psychopaths and sociopaths do rule the world.

Last edited:

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Not only do they bully, but sociopaths also realize that the more incessantly they lie, the less they're held to any standard of honesty -- or anything else.