Weird dreams

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
Sometimes a huge sneeze makes people pee.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
Reaction score
Medals
I often dream about music, and in my last dream I remixed Hazell Dean's Searchin' in the style of BBE's Seven Days And One Week.
I don't even know how to remix, but regardless, I wasn't pleased with the result.

And Seven Days And One Week is a stupid title anyway.
Or maybe not?

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I sometimes have an amazing dream that I only have a small willy. I wake up suddenly in a sweat and have to lift the bedclothes just to check. Then, when I see, I give myself a knowing smile and realise that it was just a dream and could hardly be further from the truth.

Snarky's Ghost

Telly Talk Oracle
Reaction score
Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
Medals
I've been on Cymbalta off-and-on four the last couple of months for my back. But whenever I come off the drug, my dreams go into amazingly elaborate, hyper-drive, vivid clarity.

rlr718

Telly Talk Fan
Reaction score
Medals
I sometimes have an amazing dream that I only have a small willy. I wake up suddenly in a sweat and have to lift the bedclothes just to check. Then, when I see, I give myself a knowing smile and realise that it was just a dream and could hardly be further from the truth.

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Sometimes a huge sneeze makes people pee.

Listen Sar, if I take you out wining and dining, I don't want you embarrassing me by pissing yourself just before the hors d'oeuvres.

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
OK @Mo Mouse I'll keep my legs crossed. After a few wines I can't promise anything though.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
Reaction score
Medals
Last night (morning-ish) I dreamt that a Grace Jones look-alike was my dance partner. She was so cool and glamorous and so much better than me, and I was sort of in love with her because of that.