Weird dreams

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Last night I dreamed I almost ran over Doris Day three different times over a matter of a few days. She was on a little motorbike.

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I better write this down, so that it doesn't happen. I wouldn't want to wish him death.... I sometimes have dreams that come true.

I dreamt that football player Christiano Ronaldo collapsed on the football field and died of acute heart failure.

There - now it won't happen.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I still remember my dream from last week: Roseanne Barr and Susan Sullivan came to my house.
No, they passed my house and I invited them in, that's how it was.
At first I felt very star-struck but eventually we ran out of conversation and I wanted them to leave but they ignored my hints.
So I ended up making another pot of tea.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Last night I had my first DALLAS dream, and it was loosely based on the dream season cliffhanger, with a dash of THE COLBYS.
Angelica Nero was involved but I don't remember how.
There was an accident and someone accidentally pressed The Button (you know, that kind of button that should never be pressed) and then something really big was going to happen.
The end of the world, or maybe the end of the universe.
It was horrifying but also extremely exciting. It was the best cliffhanger episode I had ever seen and when I woke up my first impulse was to find the DVD with that episode.

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I used to keep a dream diary for four years (you think I'm weird??) and found that once I started transcribing them, my ability to remember them quickly increased: I went from having a hard time recalling them in the morning, to being able to wait until the later afternoon after my classes were over to write them all down easily. Fascinating.

I rather like the bleak alternative universe that most of my dreams involve. Very often they'll take place in areas I'm familiar with and go nearly every day in real life, but everything is altered (often consistently from dream to dream).

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
Last night I dreamed I met Charlene Tilton and talked with her as if she was family to me. Not the first time I meet her (in dreams and in real life) so it´s become a little boring now. I´d rather dream about Victoria Principal because I never know what mood she´ll be in: if she will act Pam-like or (most times) if she´ll act like the fan-hating diva!!

All is about connections...​

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
I dream about Linda Gray ALL THE TIME and I have JR and Sue Ellen dreams too. I HATE WAKING UP from them, although when I do I feel warm and fuzzy.

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
While going about my normal dreaming, I often get sidetracked into having this uneasy feeling that I'm late for school, or that I'm somewhere I should not be because I ought to be in school. If I'm really off my rocker I will imagine that I'm trying to get there but keep getting sidetracked. It's not even the feeling that I ought to be in my college classes or on campus...it's a sense that I ought to be in elementary school (as if I'm six or ten years old, which I am most sincerely NOT). I used to teach school, so if I were dreaming that I'm late for my job that would be understandable, as would a feeling that I'm late for my college classes (which is still 20-25 years ago, but not 40!). I didn't even like elementary or middle school, so why would I be worried about getting there? Why can't I just have nice, uninterrupted sex dreams like everyone else? :re:

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
While going about my normal dreaming, I often get sidetracked into having this uneasy feeling that I'm late for school, or that I'm somewhere I should not be because I ought to be in school. If I'm really off my rocker I will imagine that I'm trying to get there but keep getting sidetracked. It's not even the feeling that I ought to be in my college classes or on campus...it's a sense that I ought to be in elementary school (as if I'm six or ten years old, which I am most sincerely NOT). I used to teach school, so if I were dreaming that I'm late for my job that would be understandable, as would a feeling that I'm late for my college classes (which is still 20-25 years ago, but not 40!). I didn't even like elementary or middle school, so why would I be worried about getting there? Why can't I just have nice, uninterrupted sex dreams like everyone else? :re:

I'm often anxious I'm running late for my sex dream.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I often dream about planes and big important journeys (Disneyland, mostly) but everything goes wrong because I can't find my lip cream or my socks and then my seat belt is broke and the plane turns into a roller coaster.

or that I'm somewhere I should not be because I ought to be in school.
I have this recurring dream in which I discover that I'm still a high school student eventhough I'm my real age and I've been working for decades - I just forgot to cancel school.
And then I'm being presented with all kinds of exams (about study books I've never read) and then I pretend that I have been studying all those many, many years because I don't want to admit that I know absolutely nothing about the subject

Michael Torrance

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
All my dreams are weird in the sense that they switch location, protagonists, and plot a few times, but of course it all makes sense while experiencing it. But the only celebrity I ever saw in a dream was Dylan McDermott who, while arguably hunky, was not one I had thought in a sexual way until I saw him in my dream (and that was years after The Practice was over). But you can bet I have thought of him since. :D

Michael Torrance

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I have this recurring dream in which I discover that I'm still a high school student even though I'm my real age and I've been working for decades - I just forgot to cancel school.

Confucius say, "recurring dreams not cancelling reveal a credit card not-cancelled recurring charge"

K

Karin Schill

I dreamt last night about a big staircase, it was like a tower in the jungle from where you can watch the view. But the odd thing was that somebody was using a lift to move animals like giraffs up to the floors of the stairs so they were being lines up and could not move. I was watching on helplessly and was worried the animals would fall off the staircase.

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I dreamt the first half of the final season of Game of Thrones last night.

Each of the 6 episodes focus heavily on one of the main characters and how they die. It was never a question of "will they die?" - it was a question of "how will they die?"

Episode 1 of 6 focused on Jaime. He successfully arrived up north and had some big fights. He won together with Brienne and then they took off in a small open airplane to Dorne where they had sex. Then they flew back north for a final battle with the walkers. They died together.

Episode 2 focused on Arya & Sansa. They bickered a lot but decided they couldn't stay at Winterfell doing nothing. They headed north and fought the walkers but died after killing many walkers.

Episode 3 focused on Davos, Melisandre, Sam etc. They all died. Melisandre was killed by the ice-dragon.

Episode 4 was going to focus on Tyrion. Episode 5 on Daenerys & Jon who survived their episode. Episode 6 was focused on Daenerys, Jon & Cercei. All died.

So now you know how the series will end! :lol::lol::lol:

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
Last New Year´s Eve night I had the most surreal Dallas-related nightmare. Maybe it actually belonged to the never-done spinoff starring the Krebbses. It also featured their adopted son Tony so it also belonged to the Dream Season universe. They committed poor little Tony (see, someone called like moi...Freud would have a lot to say already...) into a special school for Down Syndrom children. But the sad truth was that it was a terrible hell for Tony and everybody treated him the worst possible way. He couldn´t even eat despite he wasn´t locked in a room or something like that. They gave him meds and he lost control of himself more and more, and he realized his parents would never take him out of there. They did visit him once but that´s all. In the end, he seemed to be in another clinic isolated from the rest of the world in a place who looked like Switzerland. Poor poor Tony. I wonder what a shrink would say...

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Last night I dreamt about a new Live Aid Concert, but this time it would be artists from the Stock/Aitken/Waterman hit-factory.
This Live Aid II was organised by Bolland & Bolland, and Rick Astley and Dutch duo Maywood would be the main attraction (eventhough Maywood never worked with SAW).
The organization of this Live Aid revival was funded by Merete van Kamp (Princess Daisy / Angelica Nero's sidekick), although she called herself Catherine Oxenberg.
And then suddenly the project was cancelled.

In my dream I made a time-jump and I became my forum alter ego "Willie Oleson", a high profile reporter, and I was going to invest the mystery of the cancelled Stock/Aitken/Waterman Live Aid concert.
I thought it would be a good idea to start with Maywood and then the alarm clock went off.