Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
Yay we're back!!!! Thank you to the Fixing Fairies!!!! :byee:

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
Reaction score
Medals
:heels: Yay! I was beginning to fear this site was going to disappear forever.

Reactions: Ome

bmasters9

Telly Talk Dream Maker
Reaction score
What made it go out in the first place?

Mel O'Drama

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
Are we pretending to pick up immediately where we left off? Because if we are I won't mention everyone's fantastic new haircuts.

:byee:

Toni

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
Thanks to all the people responsible for bringing the site back. I knew that la $idre would fail again!!

Da Pig had 5 pig-gasms when she got the news!​

Reactions: Ome

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Enthusiast
Reaction score
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
Medals
What a cliffhanger! Thank soapgod the page is back! :pray:

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
Thanks to all the people responsible for bringing the site back. I knew that la $idre would fail again!!

Da Pig had 5 pig-gasms when she got the news!​
One of your pig-gasms caused this in the first place!!!!

Emelee

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
Thank you to all fixers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emelee

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
SoapChat disappeared the day before my cellphone died. Yesterday, my car key's locking/opening function broke down and I had to switch to the back-up key. It's been a rough week. I've checked if SC was back more than once - daily. The joy tonight! And on Saturday I'll be buying a new phone. The order will almost be restored.