Emelee

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
Vegan tacos.

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Swams, you really need to get some variation in your diet. Tomorrow, I want you to buy yourself one of those big boxes of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (I think you get 12 in a box) and I want you to eat them all with a two litre bottle of Pepsi Cola. Then, make yourself a nice shepherd's pie with red wine gravy and have a Twix for dessert.

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Okay Swams, I tried to be polite but it isn't working. I am now forbidding you to have cooked ham, beetroot and tomato for the next month. If shall be reading this thread every day and if I see that you've had it again, there will be a real bruhaha or even a major hullabaloo.

Incidentally, I had a tin of luncheon meat with a Fray Bentos steak pie.

James from London

Telly Talk Superstar
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Medals
I'm trying this new method of typing whatever food is on a particular shelf in my fridge into google and then following whatever recipe comes up. This has led me to attempt a "Greek Zucchini & Feta Bake", but I realised too late that flour and baking powder aren't the same thing and that the natural yoghurt I bought in the shop isn't yoghurt at all and actually tastes suspiciously sweet. So I've squirted a lemon over everything and am hoping for the best.

James from London

Telly Talk Superstar
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Medals
I'm trying this new method of typing whatever food is on a particular shelf in my fridge into google and then following whatever recipe comes up. This has led me to attempt a "Greek Zucchini & Feta Bake", but I realised too late that flour and baking powder aren't the same thing and that the natural yoghurt I bought in the shop isn't yoghurt at all and actually tastes suspiciously sweet. So I've squirted a lemon over everything and am hoping for the best.
Actually, it was quite nice. I'm slightly shocked.