• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

What are you making for dinner tonight?

Swami

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Chicken soup.

I'm going to be on a soft diet the next few days, had my last wisdom tooth removed today, it was brutal.

Swami

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I just made a large pan of beef stew with strips of tender beef marinated in red wine sauce with a pinch of garlic, sea salt and cracked black pepper with diced carrots, boiled pearl barley, fine chopped onions, peas, mushrooms, unsalted cashew nuts simmered in a rich beef gravy with sliced potatoes. I left it to cook slowly for two and a half hours and then I added a touch more sea salt and black pepper and stirred slowly, allowing the flavours to fuse gently until the stew was ready. I tried a mouthful and threw the lot in the bin. It was ******* awful.

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yesterday, I ate a loaf of garlic bread, an entire pizza, and a half-gallon of banana split sundae ice cream all by myself in a period of less than six hours. And I'm almost _____ty years old!

What the hell is wrong with me?!?

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Too tired to really cook tonight. I had a can of lentil and bacon soup and some crusty bread.