What Dana Sparks has to say about Jamie Rose

Monzo

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Scream series
Dana Sparks, who now plays Dr. Cavett on The Young and the Restless, was asked about Jamie Rose in a recent issue of Soap Opera Digest. Here's what she said:

"When I recently posted on Instagram that I had booked something, Jamie was one of the first people who gave me big props. I thought it was really cool when I saw that, and it was very sweet of her to do. Since then we’ve chatted on Instagram but we do want to meet in person one of these days. I’m a big fan of hers, too, and she seems like a super-nice person.”

tommie

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
That's nice. I don't especially rate Dana Sparks as an actress (ironically, I tend to find that she doesn't spark), but it's nice to see that the two Vickies are getting along.

Monzo

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Scream series
Catherine Oxenberg and Karen Cellini could at least trash Aaron Spellling if they got nothing else to talk about. I can't imagine Pamela Sue Martin and Emma Samms getting along well, not even pretending to.

Since Jamie Rose reached out to Dana Sparks, who always seems nice, I assume both will have a good time. Hope they will post a picture online. They might talk more about cast and crew than Vicki's storylines, I guess.

Gioberti84

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I wonder will they discuss the two Vickis? Did Catherine Oxenberg and Karen Cellini ever speak to each other, both having played the same character in Dynasty? The other notable 1980's prime soap opera recast.
What about Jack Coleman and Al Corley who were the two Stevens? Then Gordon Thomson and Robin Sachs were the two Adams?

Caproni

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
What about Jack Coleman and Al Corley who were the two Stevens? Then Gordon Thomson and Robin Sachs were the two Adams?
I always seem to forget that Adam was a re-cast for DYNASTY: THE REUNION.