• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

What is Coming?

Jock Og

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
IMHO things are looking up! Something beginning with S.

Michael Torrance

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Previously, the notice highlighted that we were approaching the last Soapchat Top Ten vote so my guess is that the final top ten will start on the 8th August. It will be interesting to see the subject of the final vote but I would guess it will be favourite/best 80s prime time soap opera.

But is that really interesting? This forum's first life started as a Dallas forum, so we know that is the soap with the highest number of fans here.

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
S T A...bility? S T A...tistics? (about what?)
Am I missing something, where did the "S" come from?

But is that really interesting? This forum's first life started as a Dallas forum, so we know that is the soap with the highest number of fans here.
I would like top 5 soaps based in Truro so Flamingo Road would be guaranteed to get a whole point before it's over.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Am I missing something, where did the "S" come from?
I just followed Jock Og's lead
IMHO things are looking up! Something beginning with S.
But if he got it wrong and it starts with T then it has to be TARDIS i.e. new episodes of Doctor Who. Or maybe Tardis is the name of the new server that will bring tability to soapchat.net.
I would like top 5 soaps based in Truro so Flamingo Road would be guaranteed to get a whole point before it's over.
Hmm, there's something fishy about your suggestion but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I've been getting PMs for years telling me we did not have enough T or A in the Knots forum, but I tended to delete the posts since neither are really my thing. Besides, we all knew it was just @Willie Oleson trolling us.

Jock Og

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I just followed Jock Og's lead

But if he got it wrong and it starts with T then it has to be TARDIS i.e. new episodes of Doctor Who. Or maybe Tardis is the name of the new server that will bring tability to soapchat.net.

Hmm, there's something fishy about your suggestion but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Just my attempt at humour for what could be on the horizon, next Saturday. I'm as much in the dark as the rest of you.

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I've been getting PMs for years telling me we did not have enough T or A in the Knots forum, but I tended to delete the posts since neither are really my thing. Besides, we all knew it was just @Willie Oleson trolling us.
That T and A always reminds me of the song that "Afton" sang in A Chorus Line. (Starting at 2:18)

Last edited:

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)

This tension is unbearable...​

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
Maybe Victoria Principal is leaving on Bransons space mission???