• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

What's The Last Album You bought?

Banana Hammock

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Eurovision 2018

Kylie - Golden

Billy Ocean - Here You Are + The Best of...

Last edited:

Payton Cross

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I already bought this album once on cd, but now i finally got a great remastered version of this album. :spinning:

Olivia Newton-John - If Not For You (1971) cd ;)

Payton Cross

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I've done something similar, I bought this album for the 2nd CD of remixes and it's fab!

That's great @Ome, i know some remixes must really sounding wonderful. i also looking for upgrading my cd's or vinyl lps. and this cd from Olivia really blows my mind, the sound is so clearly and amazing, i really hear something new on each song, it's even 10 times better then the old copy i got. ;) :spinning:

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
i really hear something new on each song
Yes!

Whether it's new remixes or its been remastered digitally, it's like the album gets a fresh new lease on life. I love it when that happens.

Payton Cross

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yes!

Whether it's new remixes or its been remastered digitally, it's like the album gets a fresh new lease on life. I love it when that happens.

Yes me too @Ome,, it's like the album is coming back to life again. but much better so fresh and songs to re-discover.

Payton Cross

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I just bought a few Debby Boone cd's :)

You Light Up My Life
(1977) (40 anniversary expanded edition)

Debby Boone - Midstream (1978) / Debby Boone (1979) (with bonus tracks)

Debby Boone - Love Has No Reason (1980) / Savin' It Up (1981) (with bonus tracks)