What's The Last Album You bought?

Mel O'Drama

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards

One of those compilations that can easily win over the most casual of listeners.

Despite already knowing much of the material on here, I suddenly realise I like her far more than I thought I did. If that makes any kind of sense.​

Mel O'Drama

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
What a goody bag! Santa was early this year...or is this just the rehearsal?

There are just a couple of CDs on my list this year, but I wouldn't strain Santa's sack any more than absolutely necessary.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I've ordered quite a few myself but since I don't have them yet it doesn't feel that way. So I kept buying and buying but it's not going to speed up the transactions, so I decided to stop.
And then I bought a 12".

Seaviewer

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
the_monkees_christmas_party_cover_art_2048x.jpg The Monkees Christmas Party.

The Monkees continue their new-found and somewhat surprising embrace of their legacy.

Like 2016's Good Times this features new contributions from Micky, Mike and Peter, with Davy included via previously unreleased vocals, which makes me wonder just how much unheard classic-era Monkees material might still be locked up in the vaults.

James from London

International Treasure
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Just the other day, I read that Lennie Peters off of Peters and Lee was the uncle of Rolling Stones drummer Charlie Watts, which doesn't seem possible given that Charlie Watts has always seemed to be about a hundred years old.

Last edited:

Mel O'Drama

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards

At first I thought this was a boxset of 32 albums. Which would have been a whole lot of Cliff.

But still - a double CD with one track from each of the 32 albums is still a nice idea. Have you listened to it yet Willie? I await your verdict.

James from London

International Treasure
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards