What's your latest earworm?

Emelee

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
Definition from Wikipedia: An earworm, sometimes known as a brainworm, sticky music, or stuck song syndrome, is a catchy piece of music that continually repeats through a person's mind after it is no longer playing.

What song is your most recent earworm?
Have you had anyone for an extensive amount of time?
What is your most memorable earworm?

Emelee

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
Yesterday when I was out shopping, I just could not stop singing "London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, London Bridge is falling down, my fair lady". One and one and on.

It wasn't until maybe the 10th time that I realized it was bizarre in that insensitive way, considering the recent London terror attack. Cause that is not why I sung it. It just popped into my head, very innocently.

Emelee

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
Last week, I had another earworm. I walked around at work singing "Get up, stand up - stand up for your rights"

Ome

Admin
Reaction score

Ome

Admin
Reaction score
I forgot to add how bleeding frustrating these things are, even when it's a song I love.

I often get them from the alarm going off in the morning, whatever song is played on the radio, there's every chance it will be going round and round in my head.

Long Lashes

Soap Chat Enforcer
Reaction score
Medals
I've been mumbling the chorus of this song for days. Its not driving me mad....yet :)

'I'm not saying you lied
We both said it's a beautiful try
But I've got to get somewhere
Get somewhere soon
I'm gonna do my best to get to you"