• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Where's Marky?

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'm not sure how accurate this translation is...

ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I miss Marky too, he does need to come back, loved his bat shit crazy ideas, I'm starting to think Ked is right, maybe he's working on Dynasty 2018, using our ideas........

Ked

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I miss Marky too, he does need to come back, loved his bat shit crazy ideas, I'm starting to think Ked is right, maybe he's working on Dynasty 2018, using our ideas........
Yeah....I think that's it.

Twould be a dream come true. Course we wouldn't be able to claim any royalties since all the old threads are gone and we no longer have any definitive proof we came up with them first. lol

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
I spotted Fallon in the crowd! So she's ALIVE?! :eck:

Probably, maybe. Was she Emma or PamSue? And was she with Al or Jack, Catherine or Karen, Gordon or Robin...?