Netflix Who Killed Sara?

Rove

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards

3 episodes in and this little series has me hooked. It's your stock standard soap trope. Young man packed off to prison for the murder of his sister...or so it would seem. 18 years later and he wishes to exact revenge against the family he believes is responsible. So nothing original but for some reason this series has me intrigued.

The stand out character for me so far is Rodolfo played by Alejandro Nones. The poor guy is tortured beyond belief with guilt and looks likely to explode at a moments notice.

Is "Who Killed Sara?" my new guilty pleasure? You bet.

thomaswak

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I was contemplating the idea to watch it. I guess I will give it a try.

thomaswak

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Actually if I had just seen the trailer I wouldn't be watching the series either.

I don't like to watch trailers to be honest. If think they rarely "sell" the series/movie in a fair way. It can spoil too much. It over sales or under sales the actual thing.
I will start to watch Who Killed Sara without watching the trailer.

Rove

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I will start to watch Who Killed Sara without watching the trailer.
After watching 3 episodes yesterday (Good Friday) the trailer does not do this series any good. It's wickedly fun and I hope @Willie Oleson gives it a shot. It's soapish without bordering on stupidity as everyone plays this straight. Yes new Dynasty I'm looking at you. The writers have placed everyone under suspicion and at this stage I still have no clue to the person responsible for killing Sara...and usually by now even I can spot the reveal.

Rove

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I've wrapped up Season 1 of "Who Killed Sara?" Not the most original title but who cares. For those looking for traditional soap with twists and turns you will love it. Thankfully I have just a few short months to see Season 2.