Dallas-005-S01xE05--Bar-B-Que--April 30, 1978 0357.jpg

Jimmy Monahan. Dead or alive?
I think that this news is a joke of some wag :mo:

Karin Schill

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
Probably alive but someone we've never seen again. He was Aunt Maggie's son wasn't he?

On a sidenote I think it was hilarous in the BBQ episode when Lucy tried to flirt with him and he played dumb.

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
Reaction score
Medals
I really think the writers and producers missed a trick not doing more with Cousin Jimmy. The Barnes family seemed so much smaller and less significant than the Ewings. Jimmy could have been re-introduced to work with Cliff against the Ewings, or working against Cliff to try and grab some of that Barnes-Wentworth money once Cliff became a major force.

Toni

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
In my fanfic "Ewing Empire" I took Jimmy Monahan and gave him a makeover: I re-cast him with the actor who played Digger in "The Early Years" (David Grant), made him gay and rich, and paired him with Gary´s son Bobby (Jensen Ackles).

:mall:

Presea

Telly Talk Addict
Reaction score
I really think the writers and producers missed a trick not doing more with Cousin Jimmy. The Barnes family seemed so much smaller and less significant than the Ewings. Jimmy could have been re-introduced to work with Cliff against the Ewings, or working against Cliff to try and grab some of that Barnes-Wentworth money once Cliff became a major force.
It was ridiculous how they still managed to call it a "Barnes-Ewing feud", when really, there wasn't a Barnes family to work with after a point! Just Cliff! And even when Pam was around, she didn't really participate in it that much. I wouldn't have minded seeing cousin Jimmy again.

Presea

Telly Talk Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 1062

Jimmy Monahan. Dead or alive?
I think that this news is a joke of some wag :mo:
I don't remember if this is true or not, but I heard that the actor who played him also played the special needs teacher that Donna and Ray talked to in the dream season. Maybe that was what Jimmy did after he stopped hanging out with his family?