Withheld from Congress: US Intelligence Community’s IG Report on Whistle-blower’s Complaint

Zable

Telly Talk Dream Maker
Reaction score
Dec 19th, 2019: Sen. Mitch McConnell slams Dem impeachment on Senate floor

Sen. Schumer responds to McConnell's statement on impeachment | Dec 19th

Zable

Telly Talk Dream Maker
Reaction score
Before the articles of impeachment adopted by the House can be sent to the Senate, House managers for a senate trial must be appointed. However, the House managers shouldn’t be picked willy nilly for they prosecute the case in the Senate. If there is going to be witnesses called, there must be prosecutors who are skilled in cross-examining witnesses. If no witnesses are called, the prosecutors should be ones who have the skill to explain the case. So I’m all for Nancy Pelosi taking her time finalizing the appointments. If that means Prez Trump ends up going for re-election as an impeached president, so be it.

After House impeaches Trump, battle turns to Senate trial | PBS NewsHour | Dec 19th

Zable

Telly Talk Dream Maker
Reaction score
Trump demands immediate impeachment trial | Dec 20th

ETA:
Has Trump really been impeached?

Last edited:

Frank Underwood

Telly Talk Star
Reaction score
Medals
Funny how Dems preach about Trump being an existential threat, a maniac, and an illegitimate president, yet they bend over backwards giving him everything he wants.

But hey, let's celebrate the fact that Dems are willing to reach across the aisle and work with a president and a party they supposedly despise in order to screw people over.

Last edited:

Zable

Telly Talk Dream Maker
Reaction score
Nobody will miss his vote, I'm sure. ;)
If you want to say more about it, please take it to another thread. :hat:

Frank Underwood

Telly Talk Star
Reaction score
Medals
Nobody will miss his vote, I'm sure. ;)
Of course not. They'll screw over workers in spite of him, just like they screw over poor people and bomb the Middle East in spite of him.
If you want to say more about it, please take it to another thread. :hat:
Oh, I forgot. This thread is only for pretending that the Dems are doing a superb job of standing up to Trump and not actually helping him implement his agenda. My bad.

Zable

Telly Talk Dream Maker
Reaction score
"Once Upon Impeachment," A Late Show Animated Christmas Classic