Would you like to find your Doppelganger?

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
I didn't see this programme, but I wouldn't like to meet another me, it would fascinate me and freak me out all at the same time.
A couple of times I've had complete strangers say "don't I know you from somewhere?" and I don't like that either :lol:

Kevmac

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Mmmmmm..... not too sure about this. :confused:

I was mistaken for George Cluny once....?? but then that was years ago, it was late October and I was wearing a duffle coat :rolleyes:

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
I have 2 look alikes

One i worked with and people always got us muddled up
Even her parents friends thought i was her when they came to visit a friend in hospital, people would have a conversation with me and think i was her and vice versa

I also had a double when i was younger and at school, we went to different schools but i got invited to their school disco to meet her and it was UNCANNY and SCARY!! it was like looking in a mirror

I must be common looking as i always get mistaken for someone else or people think i look like someone else
Ive also been asked for my autograph twice as a few people thought i was an actress on TV!! In a soap!!! but sadly not Victoria P from Dallas - i wish!!! no an East enders actress from long ago and i never wathced the show anyway!!

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
rotf:lolling::rlol::rolling:Stop doing this to me, you are making me laugh

Drearys twin Dear @Xmas-Mac

upload_2016-12-8_20-27-11.jpeg

much love dear
from barbara bel of the ball xxx

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
When I started college, I kept being greeted/stopped by people who mistook me for another person who (according to them) was also a student at the college and looked so much like me that they said it was like we were identical twins. I didn't give it a lot of thought until later, but this was a pretty small campus (at the time) and it would have stood to reason that the two of us would have crossed paths at some point but did not. The mistaken identity moments stopped after two or three years---I assume this other person graduated or otherwise moved on--but I now wish I had asked one of them what this other person's name was and tried to learn more.

Mel O'Drama

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I must be common looking as i always get mistaken for someone else or people think i look like someone else

It's the same for me. Every once in a while I'll be told I look exactly like someone else.

Recently, in the city where I currently live, someone had this conversation with me and informed me my double is currently living in the city where I grew up. Perhaps there are people there who think I never left.

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I was wrongly arrested for crimes committed by one of mine. The times they were committed were at times when I was in classes miles away and had at least twenty people around me miles away before, during and afterwards. I was evenly wrongly identified by victims from my own student photo. Three days later I learned that the police knew that I couldn't have done them before they arrested me.

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Then, there was a plan? To make the real criminal feel "safe", and then catch him red-handed?
I don't know. One of the police officers seemed to be doing his best to trigger my temper but since in person I'm usually calm and polite, that didn't work. I don't think they were that competent. If I had skipped classes, I could have been fitted up for what my lookalike had done.

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Maybe it was just a prank.... Is there someone in your family who doesn't like you?
It wasn't a prank. The crimes were violent ones. A narcopath half-sibling who openly hates me heard about this stuff months later and it stated that it believed that I was guilty. Even though I couldn't possibly have been guilty and have never been violent. This half-sibling being the same half-sibling who is guilty of multiple acts of theft inside and outside the home and has kicked our mother. I've gone permanent no contact with that half-sibling. And it's children.

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
To be honest, I wouldn't recognise my doppelganger if he standing straight in front of me.

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
When I was in middle school I apparently had one, and I never found out who it was. But it was apparently a classical good 'n' evil thing, as folks would say I was really mean when they had a class with me in the morning, but I was really nice when they had lunch at my table. Then they realized I had always changed clothes by lunch.

Then
they realized I was a completely different person.

This was reported to me by numerous people.

And it explains some of the problems I had in junior high school.