Netflix You

Jason73

Admin
Reaction score
Medals
Were you a little bit shocked by the ending of that first episode? It rocked my boat!
Yeah that was surprising and it's even more surprising (far fetched?) how that plays out.

Could this be Forty? I thought of you when I saw him, not sure why he reminded me of you.
Yes, I'd love to see that actor in something else.

I can't figure out if he's been in it yet. I'm confusing myself by thinking of the airport guy who throws lavish parties.
The Australian comes into it a bit later in the season. He's not that significant of a character.

Reactions: Ome

Toni

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
I just watched the Season 2 finale and tomorrow I´ll post my opinion of this season. All in all, I could say that the last minute was expendable...were they so unsure of its renewal...?

thomaswak

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
Reaction score
I just watched the Season 2 finale and tomorrow I´ll post my opinion of this season. All in all, I could say that the last minute was expendable...were they so unsure of its renewal...?
I loved season 2. But the last minute of the finale felt out of place and totally forced. Completely useless.

Justine

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I binge-watched this series recently so quick, I love it so much but I'm happy I'm not the only one who felt the season 2 finale was a little off. Still, I am really excited for season 3 to watch karma hit Joe hard. :NI:

thomaswak

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
Reaction score
I binge-watched this series recently so quick, I love it so much but I'm happy I'm not the only one who felt the season 2 finale was a little off. Still, I am really excited for season 3 to watch karma hit Joe hard. :NI:
Yes, the last 2 or 3 lats minutes, setting a kind of season 3 premise was stupid and unnecessary. It felt so forced too.
Thank God those last minutes didn't waste the whole season.