It turns out he isn't only difficult in Big Brother, he's even more difficult as our Top Ten Guest.
I've listened to my favourites over and over again in order to narrow it down to 10, but it's only complicated the whole process.
1. Thunder In My Heart
2. When The Money Runs Out (I'm "hearing"...
It all depends on what the queen's magic cookbook stipulates as the one and only antidote. It's not a kiss for the heck of it, it's part of the plot since the queen assumes that the dwarfs will bury her (alive! so much nastier than real death) before anyone has the chance to kiss her.
1. Alexis - DYNASTY REUNION
2. Chris Keller - OZ
3. Carrie Fairchild - CENTRAL PARK WEST
4. Emma Noordermeer - WESTENWIND
5. Killer Bob - TWIN PEAKS
6. Christopher Moltisanti - THE SOPRANOS
7. Claudia Whittaker - KNOTS LANDING
8. Teddy Reed - SISTERS
9. Trudy Tucker - HYPERION BAY