• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

A video of the entire main cast, in season 5 opening style.

Jock Og

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The FALCON CREST BLOGSPOT have been creative yet again. This time around they have done a presentation showing the entire main cast; in the 5th season opening configuration, c/w the black Merc 600. Ana Alicia looks particularly fine and Susan Sullivan is most becoming.

A party is being held at the Falcon Crest mansion, to celebrate the engagement of Peter Stavros and Angela, (a scene from season 5, 1985 - '86):

Angela goes over to speak to Lance.

Angela: "Now listen! This is my engagement party. You could at least look as if you're enjoying yourself."

Lance replies sarcastically: "Oh, I'm having the time of my life grandmother. You know your weddings are always a blast!"

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
What a great opening credits, looks awesome!

Chloe-Fusco

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
What the Blog have done with the opening credits to squeeze all the main stars in is cool. In addition to Susan's title card and Ana Alicia's segment I also particularly like the screen grabs for Jane, Lorenzo, Jamie and Chao-Li.

Arlene Halloran

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
This season 5 based opening credits is far better than their season 8 and 9 mashup. God Angela could kill you with a look, well the backup was there to be counted on.

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It's a great video. Listening to the extended theme tune really makes you realise what a fantastic piece of music it really is.

Gioberti84

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Fabulous combination but the swirling effect from season 6 was a fresh welcome revamp, for those wine folk.