• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Alert! The brilliance of the Rita storyline completely underrated by angry fans!

colbyco

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I liked the whole crazyness about it ... liked how Linda acted Rita ...I could feel/see the difference ... maybe it was too long and it would have been great to pair Adam & Sammy Jo and have them kidnap Krystle. Sammy Jo wanting money and Adam control about DC. I can see Adam controlling Rita and giving her pills ... after Adam marrying Sammy Jo and both living in the mansion and controlling DC Alexis sents Morgan Hess after them. When Sammy Jo throws Alexis out of the mansion Alexis rescues Krystle....

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Zara

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
LOL. If Krystle had a monster in her head since season 2, why didn't Blake think of that when Krystle acted strange during season 6? Maybe it had started. :dance::byee::omg::pray::danc:

Last edited:

Michael Torrance

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
LOL. If Krystle had a monster in her head since season 2, why didn't Blake think of that when Krystle acted strange during season 6?

Well, she already had given birth to the monster in season 5 and he assumed it was now out of her.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Last season, on the Dynasty forum:
The surrealism of the doppelgänger, when DYNASTY broke the soap rule: "it doesn't have to be believable, as long as it's not impossible"
At the time I posted this message I didn't even know about the two Coopers :yikey:
The evidence is overwhelming, this is not some fanboy interpretation. RITA changed everything (well, Sammy Jo, to be more precisely).

#StopTheAnger

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Furthermore: DYNASTY had three Michaels, TWIN PEAKS had three Mikes.

Doesn't it make perfect sense that David Lynch was inspired by BOB & MIKE Pollock?
I've always known that I was a fan of the right soap opera.

1630026627257.png

He's dead....wrapped in plastic!

Gabriele

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
If Rita was Iris ,Krystel's sister?
She leave baby Sammy Jo to became an actress
They told to Sammy Jo,she was dead
Sammy Jo meet her in NY

Grant Jennings

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I always pictured Valerie Perrine as Iris who fakes her death and heads out to Hollywood with hopes of becoming a movie star. She did have a career in films, the kind they make in San Fernando Valley.
Iris Grant-Dean.jpg

After Sammy Jo reconnects with her mother, scandalous pictures like this one depicting Iris naked in a hot tub with six men (!) would surface.
Valerie Hot Tub.jpg

Grant Jennings

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
But-but-but...I don't know her!
Did you see the Christopher Reeve Superman movies? She was Eve Teschmacher. Before that she was nominated for Best Actress at the Oscars and Golden Globes for her role as Dustin Hoffman's wife in Lenny; she won the award at Cannes. Valerie also starred in Can't Stop the Music opposite some guy named Bruce Jenner. She's had numerous TV roles including one of the many wives of Detective John Munch (Richard Belzer) making her character, Brigitta Svendsen, part of the Tommy Westphall Universe.
Valerie and Bruce 2.jpg

The-St.-Elsewhere-Snow-Globe.jpg

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Zara

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Poor Krystle.

Since she met the Carringtons, she was raped, shot at and lost a baby, almost made into ashes, kidnapped and had to cry in an attic for weeks, and finally she lost it and played spin the plate in the dinning room.

No wonder the woman needed alone time in the Swiss Alps. When she did come back, she was messed yet again in her head (thanks to knowing the Carringtons) and was programmed to kill Blake. That woman and her head never got much peace around the Denver clan.

Last edited:

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Should this be changed from "angry fans" to "ignorant fans".

A thing we can discuss for 84 other years

Zara

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Everyone were so causal about Krystle being impersonated by a woman who even had her voice!

-At least, we now know the woman's name. Rita Lesley.
-Poor Krystle.
-Well, sh*t happens.

Last edited: