All Hallow's Eve in Tuscany Valley?

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
How would the Channings and the Giobertis celebrate Samhain?

falconcrestlane.jpg

Jock Og

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
TPTB should have put together a Halloween themed episode, since FC was the most spiritual and atmospheric of the genre. Season 7 would have been the best time for ghosts and broomsticks because everything but the kitchen was given to viewers this year.

Just after Stormy Weather Angela slips and falls in the winery. She hears the voices of six dead characters; Jason, Jacqueline, Philip, Dwayne, Terri and Chase (presumed drowned). A crucifix falls from behind her and then ghostly images of the six characters appear. Haunting music starts.

Angela has got rid of Cassandra and Anna, as the major shareholders in Falcon Crest. She is on the mansion veranda, with billionaire Peter Stavros who bought them out and legal eagle Greg Reardon, (a scene from season 5, 1985 - '86):

Peter looks over at Angela: "My dear you look ravishing."

Angela smiles, while playing down the compliment: "Oh, stop it Peter!"

Peter: "Never! When I see something I appreciate I tell the world."

Angela: "Well. I want to thank you so much, for what you've done."

Arlene Halloran

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I would've based a Halloween themed FC on the Wizard Of Oz characters. Angela as the wicked witch Almira, Maggie as the good witch Glinda, Chase - Wizard, the trio of Lance, Chao-Li and Julia as Almira's winged helpers, Vicky as Dorothy, Cole as Tin Man, Mario as Scarecrow, Gus as The Cowardly Lion. New characters The Doll - Emma, Shadowy - Richard and Azara (like a younger Almira) - Melissa.

Jimmy Todd

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
How would the Channings and the Giobertis celebrate Samhain?

View attachment 30762
Out of the four soaps, FC is the most perfect for it. The rustic setting with all the autumn colors and the shadowy mansion already lend themselves to that kind of episode.