Assassination of President Kennedy

DallasFanForever

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Wink what?

It's well-known by anybody who knows the subject that 13 bullets sprayed the Ambassador kitchen, Sirhan's gun contained only 8 rounds, and he was 6 feet in front of RFK while RFK was shot three times from behind at close range.

The Los Angeles coroner, Thomas Noguchi, was fired and had his reputation destroyed because he refused to approve the "lone nut" findings demanded from the autopsy. (He sued and, amazingly, was reinstated).

Thane Eugene Cesar, a CIA-connected security guard hired only a week before, shot Bobby from behind.

Oh, I was just teasing you with the wink, wink of course! This story has always been a fascinating one. To me the official story was always rather questionable. I read Dan Moldea’s book awhile back thinking he was finally going to take us down the rabbit hole but ultimately his conclusions were very disappointing for me. The TEC story is also quite intriguing. Of course he always denied any involvement though, as his family still does after his death.

Bottom line, I can’t say I know what happened for sure but I’ll never believe we were told everything, as with most Kennedy tragedies.

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Well, this month will be the 60th anniversary of the JFK assassination.

Here, at about 10:00, is footage of the Dealey Plaza witnesses sprinting up the grassy knoll, obviously in focused pursuit of something or someone (which is why you rarely see this footage, despite being available):

bmasters9

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Today, 60 years ago, Kennedy buying the farm in Dallas-- the St. Petersburg Times (St. Petersburg, FL) w/banner headline:

stpetersburgtimeskennedyassassination.jpg

Last edited:

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
here's my very indirect claim to JFK fame:

In February 1962, my uncle, in the air force and on leave/layover/vacation with three of his pals, was making the rounds in Dallas' dive bar enclave. Inebriated and in fatigues, they wound up in The Carousel Club and Jack Ruby (who always loved a man in uniform) took a shine to the four servicemen and guided them into the labyrinthed bowel of halls behind the club to show them his own old service curios and mementos.

My uncle, only 22, drunk and sassy, had the temerity to call Ruby "a shrimp," resulting in Ruby pulling a revolver on him.

No one died. At least not then.

I've since learned that Jack Ruby had a known pattern of pulling guns on people quite frequently, due in all probability to his amphetamine addiction (created by his efforts to keep his weight down) and general homo-defensive neurosis. So that made him the likeliest culprit to be handed the job of knocking off Oswald, whom Ruby had known since Lee was a boy.

21 months after the incident with my uncle, he and my aunt were sitting in the cedar paneled den downstairs (later the billiard room) at my grandparents' new house in the suburbs when they saw, on live-TV, Lee Oswald get shot. When the identity of the alleged-assassin's assassin began to circulate shortly thereafter, my uncle was stunned: it was the same man who'd pulled a gun on him nearly two years earlier.

What astonished me was that I was never told this story for half a century. In 2013, when my aunt and uncle were making their annual rounds to visit relatives in all corners of the country, the subject of Ruby came up for the first time (at least, that I'd ever heard). And even then, my aunt was trying to hush him up -- as if the CIA was going to crash through the ceiling and kill us all.

My uncle died a few weeks ago after a lengthy illness. Shortly thereafter, I was on the phone to my aunt, and we were reminiscing about him, including his time in the Air Force shortly before they met in college and started dating in '63. At one point, in the flow of the conversation, I casually mentioned, "...oh, and didn't he meet Jack Ruby?" (It hadn't been referred to since 2013 -- the first time, to my shock, I'd even heard the story).

She just dissembled. And very stealthily changed the subject immediately.

Last edited:

Frank Underwood

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
They're still denying Secret Service protection to RFK Junior...

Jessica Burbank is ordinarily awful, but she's right about this.
Is it possible that RFK Jr. is even more despised by the establishment than Donald Trump? And for what, skepticism of big pharma, Covid policies, and Ukraine war funding?

Knowing what happened to his uncle and father makes the lack of Secret Service protection seem even more ghoulish.

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Oliver Stone's 4-hour documentary from just a couple of years ago, JFK: DESTINY BETRAYED is worth a look -- it deals with a lot of the details that came out as a result of the Assassination Review Board act in the '90s (passed in response to his 1991 JFK movie) which was mostly ignored by the mainstream media -- as per usual -- which insisted revealed "nothing."

Did anybody see Paramount Plus' JFK: WHAT THE DOCTORS SAW last November? It contains interviews (mostly conducted in 2013 but unseen for ten years) in which the Parkland Hospital surviving medical personnel all admitted that it had been quite evident that Kennedy had been shot from the front, and that government agents warned the doctors to drop their frontal-shots story "if you know what's good for you."

Last edited:

DallasFanForever

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Did anybody see Paramount Plus' JFK: WHAT THE DOCTORS SAW last November?
Yes, and I found it highly fascinating. Just about every one of the medical personnel described what they saw as evidence of a frontal shot to the temple, which obviously doesn’t fit the official story as we know it. Amazes me that here we are over 60 years later and still discussing this.

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yes, and I found it highly fascinating. Just about every one of the medical personnel described what they saw as evidence of a frontal shot to the temple, which obviously doesn’t fit the official story as we know it. Amazes me that here we are over 60 years later and still discussing this.

Precisely.

The intelligence community, and the corporations it works for, knows we don't believe the official mainstream "lone nut" scenario, and they don't care. As long as the government and the media (owned by the same entities) consistently ignore the obvious facts in the case -- much of which have been available since the '60s -- nothing will ever be done about it. (The House Select Committee on Assassinations in 1979 also rendered an equally official proclamation that there was a conspiracy in JFK's murder, but those findings have been somehow redacted from historical or media memory because it doesn't fit the preferred narrative).

What makes it the greatest murder mystery in human history is that it isn't a mystery at all. Everybody knows what happened. So the assassination is The Lie at the very core of the American Dream and its surrounding mythology: we are about the exact opposite of what we say we are.

If anything, they're perfectly happy to have "everybody know" that the president's assassination was an inside job (even with the occasional streaming program like WHAT THE DOCTOTS SAW allowed to slip through) because it communicates Who Rules...

The fact that the plotters are now long-gone matters little.

The JFK assassination hangs like the Sword of Damocles over the neck of every subsequent president since Kennedy. None of them have gone up against the Pentagon and military contractors -- almost at all -- in six decades... Nixon (who mostly gave them what they wanted) was still too much of a wild card for the deep state's comfort; same with Trump (whom I'm not defending); Carter wasn't as enthusiastically militaristic for their tastes. (There are many ways you can be pushed out of office without having your brains splattered in Dealey Plaza)... But every Commander in Chief since 1963 knows how far they can and cannot go.

And millions continue to die around the world as a result.

So it still matters.

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The original JFK assassination documentary, RUSH TO JUDGMENT (1967):

Sometimes less is more.