Britain's Got Talent 2023

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I dip in and out of this. I'm always put off by the fake/OTT reactions from the judges and some of the condescending comments they make. I tend to get it watched much quicker thanks to FF all the naff stuff and concentrating on the talent, however weak or great it can be. I'm also put off by some of the ridiculous stuff but accept that's part of the show.

So far, I've been impressed with Parkour Collective.

And blown away by The Ghetto Kids with this incredibly warm and joyful audition, I hope they go all the way and it's only the first week. I'm very happy they received the golden buzzer.

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I don't usually watch this show and watching it on Saturday reminded me why and I have no strong desire to watch it again for a long time. According to this show, the idea of talent is a man breaking wind to fire a dart out of a tube. If this is the standard of talent that this show offers viewers, I think I would find watching my toenails grow more entertaining.

Englishboy

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I don't usually watch this show and watching it on Saturday reminded me why and I have no strong desire to watch it again for a long time. According to this show, the idea of talent is a man breaking wind to fire a dart out of a tube. If this is the standard of talent that this show offers viewers, I think I would find watching my toenails grow more entertaining.

Believe it or not, this was actually the most watched TV show of the week with more than 7 million viewers. :)

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Believe it or not, this was actually the most watched TV show of the week with more than 7 million viewers. :)
Maybe I should think about turning watching my toenails grow into an act to enter as a contestant in next year's show.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
According to this show, the idea of talent is a man breaking wind to fire a dart out of a tube.
This is what I hate about the show, that and the constant need to show the reactions from the judges with every act. Thankfully we have the FF button and it usually takes us about 15 minutes to watch each episode. As weak and ridiculous as some of the acts are, there is usually one or two really good ones.

kcmimichar

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Chinatown
It's funny...I actually like this version better than the American version!!