Can you name all of …..

CeeCee72

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Anyway, back to J.R. I can’t remember her name now and I’m too lazy to go look but I’ll add to the list the woman he was with when he gets the news that Sue Ellen is pregnant. Can’t recall her name now, if she even had one in the episode.
What about the woman he was with when Sue Ellen spotted them while she was out with Marilee and the gals?

CeeCee72

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
What a great video. 16, plus honorable mentions over 14;seasons and still didn't get them all.

JR spent so much time rolling around in the sack, I'm surprised he has time to do any oil business deals.

Monzo

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Scream series
There is one (final?) one night stand that is often forgotten: Carmen, LeeAnn's sister-in-law, but I have to admit that I probably would never have remembered her if I hadn't found the answer in this thread:

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
There is one (final?) one night stand that is often forgotten: Carmen, LeeAnn's sister-in-law, but I have to admit that I probably would never have remembered her if I hadn't found the answer in this thread:

Carmen almost made the cut, but she finally had to be axed. Space constraints, you know...and the obviousness that she was the Latin version of our dear old nympho Marilee...