Can't use my emojis or bold letters etc to post/reply.

LMLDallas78

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
All working fine until a few days ago.
When the emojis did appear they aren't the same format now and difficult to distinguish, can't explain it very well, I hope you understand me.

Mel O'Drama

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Oh darn. That sounds frustrating for you.

Do you know which browser you're using (Chrome, Safari, etc.)? Since there's nothing obvious that's changed at our end, the first thing I'd suggest would be to try a different browser or device and see if you can see/use the smileys and text formatting. If you can, it's probably browser-related.

Let me know how you get on and we'll go from there and see what else to suggest.

LMLDallas78

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Oh darn. That sounds frustrating for you.

Do you know which browser you're using (Chrome, Safari, etc.)? Since there's nothing obvious that's changed at our end, the first thing I'd suggest would be to try a different browser or device and see if you can see/use the smileys and text formatting. If you can, it's probably browser-related.

Let me know how you get on and we'll go from there and see what else to suggest.
Thankyou for that, my husband sorted it thank goodness. I have to use it a bit differently for some reason.