Cersei Lannister- Long Hair or Short Hair?

What style did you refer on Cersei Lannister, long or short?

• Total voters

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Since this area is slow after the show ended I thought I'd add a question for GoT fans.

What hair style on Cersei Lannister did you prefer, long or short?

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
OMG, no contest!!! The long hair was gorgeous. The short hair wig is 100% awful.

That Bowie Girl

Soap Chat Rebel
LV

Reaction score
The short hair wig is 100% awful.
I read that she cut off her hair for that episode and the shorter hair is her own.

Can I vote for how she looks now @Michelle Stevens :D

If I must I vote for the short hair cut....I think her long hair looked perfect for that period in time but I don't care for it. Oh bloody heck.....this is just too much! :crazyme:

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I read that she cut off her hair for that episode and the shorter hair is her own.

I think you may have read fake news. Both Lena and Emilia Clarke (Daenerys) have always had wigs on the show. Lena has had long dark hair for ages. She's never died her hair blonde for GoT.

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'm on the fence as she looks great either way. At first I wasn't too pleased with her shorter look but it grew on me over the last two or so seasons. I fits for a woman her age.

I'm embarrassed to say I thought the shorter look was her own hair too but I really never read-up too much on it. I did read she used a body double when The High Sparrow ordered her paraded through the streets of King's Landing naked.

That Bowie Girl

Soap Chat Rebel
LV

Reaction score
I think you may have read fake news. Both Lena and Emilia Clarke (Daenerys) have always had wigs on the show. Lena has had long dark hair for ages. She's never died her hair blonde for GoT.
I didn't know most of the cast before this show. I knew nothing about Lena....and reading fake news and believing it....imagine that I seem to do that way too much. :confuse:

I loved Peter Dinklage on Nip/Tuck.

I don't watch the Emmy's but I like to look and see online what they were wearing. Here is a picture of them....do you know who that girl is on the far right @Emelee or @Michelle Stevens ?

AAHGmrX.jpg

If your interested here is a link to them at the Emmy's

https://www.popsugar.com/entertainm...ys-2019-46657673?stream_view=1#photo-46659366

m on the fence as she looks great either way. At first I wasn't too pleased with her shorter look but it grew on me over the last two or so seasons. I fits for a woman her age.

I'm embarrassed to say I thought the shorter look was her own hair too but I really never read-up too much on it. I did read she used a body double when The High Sparrow ordered her paraded through the streets of King's Landing naked.

Her shorter hair grew on me too. It was a double when she had to do her walk of shame. You can see it in certain shots that it wasn't her.

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I don't watch the Emmy's but I like to look and see online what they were wearing. Here is a picture of them....do you know who that girl is on the far right @Emelee or @Michelle Stevens ?

View attachment 18091

I didn't watch the Emmy's either but I'm guessing that is Carice Van Houten who played Melisandre. Please correct me if I'm wrong. :confused: It is nice to see them all together at least one more time.

Christine

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'm on the fence as she looks great either way. At first I wasn't too pleased with her shorter look but it grew on me over the last two or so seasons. I fits for a woman her age.

Excuse me? You make me feel old :D
Lena is only 1 year older than me and I happen to have very long hair.

I liked Cersais long hair better, it looked gorgeous.

Michael Torrance

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The long hair made her look better but also softer, so it made sense that the harsher, crueler she got, the shorter her hair got.

Cersei was a wonderful villain. You loved to hate her, but you also had to admit that given her history, the paranoid and devious way she acted and reacted made sense. It was not justified, but it made sense.