Changes to your forums

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
When are the forum changes taking effect?

There are still a few things to sort out, ya know, like crossing the t's and dotting the I's. Then a few hiccups that we didn't anticipate.

Truth be told, there is far too much huffing and puffing going on.

@Sarah is now useless after knocking back the red wine, she's disappeared with the JR & SE statues and her laptop.

@Karin Schill found some of the old soap chat and is reminiscing over the old snap chatters no longer with us

@Mel O'Drama is far too busy learning new dance steps, Lord knows what he's done with the kitchen table

@Barbara Fan is fuming because she's moving further and further away from Ultimate Dallas

Then there is @Daniel Avery who is actually working on a way to destroy all the potential spambots

I'm eager to see what the new website looks like.

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
Ahahaha!!!!:laughing:

You found me out - I’m having a threesome and I will take my time over it thank you very much!!!!! This place is making all my dreams come true and I won’t be rushed!!! :D

Also @Willie Oleson - I had to clear up the.. evidence from my arson attack. Too bad I made sure there were no ‘back up’ portraits for the hallway - well except this one:
image.jpg

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yes, we have heard it is part of weird things across the pond, like those extra"u"s in "favourite," "neighbour" etc.

Ah, you mean original and correct English. English as in the language of England. The language created hundreds of years before it was brought over to the American continent to replace all the indigenous languages you guys spoke. :D

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Last edited:
K

Karin Schill

@Karin Schill found some of the old soap chat and is reminiscing over the old snap chatters no longer with us

Oh yeah that is totally what I have been doing. I always get distracted when I move and am confronted with a lot of memories from the past, wondering what to bring with me and what to leave behind...

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I hope our American members know what a telly is.

:think:

I hope we get a section to discuss all things in the Teletubbies world. :p

Tinky Winky, is he or isn't he? Don't ask Jerry Fawell.
ABC's of Teletubbies. We need a game.
What are they saying? English please.
The dire final seasons. Who wrote this crap?
Rabbits? Animal welfare alert!
Who created the Tubbytronic Superdome? Aliens, the Waffen-SS, Tesco?

:jk:

Last edited:

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
As we import the data over I will temporarily close the forums for new posts.

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It's the end....but the moment has been prepared for!

Wise words from Doctor Who, the only show on TV that completely reinvents itself every few years. I'm all for anything that brings in new visitors and members, I think it's a great idea and really hope the new forum does well.

Once I am back to work (after 9 months now of not working due to Covid-19) I will be more than happy to make a donation - this is a fantastic forum, with wonderful members and some great topics and conversations going on.

Bring on the Telly Addicts...(I auditioned for the BBC1 quiz way back in the 90's as a Royal Navy team...we didn't get on because we got every question right! (seriously!).
I remember going right off Telly Addicts, when a contestant was asked to name a tv series from a clip and they said The Troubleshooters and Noel said that the answer was Mogul and that they were wrong. Despite the fact that it was the same long-running oil drama series (1965-72), with the same leads of Geoffrey Keen, Ray Barrett and Philip Latham. And the same theme music, by Tom Springfield. Just with a forced title change for it’s second series onwards (which the show’s production team tried to resist) and a format alteration to feature less boardroom and more action. And added Robert Hardy. And no more Barry Foster or Ronald Hines but they reunited on Van Der Valk. Peter Graham Scott, who produced the early series, plus designed the Mogul logo, maintained that it was absolutely the same show.

Last edited: