Telly Talk's Favourite TV Characters

THE SPIN-OFF

Dallas Cast Autographs The Original Hit Series

Via The Void

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I thought it would be a lovely idea to show everyone the photographs & autographs we have of our favourite Dallas stars.

What motivated me to set up this thread is the appreciation I have for one of the founding cast members to anchor this show. I'm talking about Barbara Bel Geddes, God Rest Her Soul, one of the original cast members of Dallas.

It took me years on eBay to get a good autographed photo of her but the one I've ordered, which hasn't actually come yet, is a good one. I would've preferred a photograph of her alongside Jim Davis as Jock but sadly I didn't find any like that. As you can see below the one I did get has two of her sons, JR & Bobby in it.

I'd love to see all your autographed photos of your favourite Dallas stars. :)

barbara bel geddes autograph.png

Last edited:

Via The Void

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
And the best SUPPPORTING actor award goes to:

View attachment 27449

Chris Atkins Speedos

His speedo's were outstanding, weren't they!?!

Apparently his speedos wanted more money for the following season which is why they disappeared!

I'm only glad he didn't appear naked!!

Good grief what am I saying! :D

Last edited:

Via The Void

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
ray_krebbs.jpg

Here's another one of mine which I got recently.

The great Steve Kanaly as Ray Krebbs.

Now come on everyone, I don't want to fill this thread with all my Dallas autographs, as tempting as it would be!

Now that I've shown you mine, I wanna see yours!! :D

Via The Void

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
This actor certainly got the fans of the show in a lather when he was on the show. I certainly enjoyed his tenure on Dallas.

I'm waiting for the autograph & the photo to come very shortly.

They were ordered separately as I can't have a signature unless I get a photograph of the actor. I don't think I need to tell you all who he is and who he played...

steve forrest autograph1.jpg

Steve Forrest1.jpg

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I only have autographs from one Dallas star and it obvious who it is .....
I have several other Kimberly Foster autographs, photos but this one has always been my favorite. It's nice to have a little connection to Dallas such as autographs or other items.

Rove

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'm curious. There is no doubt most of us here are fans of Dallas. What happens to that memorabilia as we approach the pearly gates. Are there any members of your extended family interested in this? I only ask because a relation of mine has spent the past 30 odd years researching her family history and has in her possession fragile photographs of ancestors past, some of which would have ended up in the tip if not for her reaching out. She also has accumulated hundreds of dollars worth of Birth, Death & Marriage Certificates.

Her two daughters have already indicated they have no interest in this material. She has informed her two daughters it's to be left to me. However no one in my family would have any interest in my limited research let alone inheriting the vast material my other relation has. I've suggested donating it to the local historical society as I'm sure future researchers would appreciate it.

But would the generation today have any interest in Dallas memorabilia?

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
My favourite autograph and most priceless is one Linda did for me at Southfork in 2008. She took the time to write on my programme, a long message telling me I'm gorgeous and to never stop crying (I was in tears!) or shining. I treasure it. :kiss:

Via The Void

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
My favourite autograph and most priceless is one Linda did for me at Southfork in 2008. She took the time to write on my programme, a long message telling me I'm gorgeous and to never stop crying (I was in tears!) or shining. I treasure it. :kiss:

Lovely. At least you got to meet her. :cool:

All my autographs are purchases off eBay.

I would've given anything to meet Linda & Larry and all the other Dallas stars. :)

Rove

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I would've given anything to meet Linda & Larry and all the other Dallas stars.
I kick myself to this day I missed an opportunity to meet Larry on his last visit to Australia. He was attending one of those ComicCon style events in Sydney, which is an 1½ drive south of Newcastle. I had no idea this event was on let alone Larry was going to be in attendance.

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
Lovely. At least you got to meet her. :cool:

All my autographs are purchases off eBay.

I would've given anything to meet Linda & Larry and all the other Dallas stars. :)
I've met her and Larry many times but I have spent money to do it. I really appreciate not everyone can do this, so I am grateful. My biggest regret is not seeing them both together in Love Letters but I was only 14 and going to Hungary by myself seemed to be a huge challenge. Not like now, be a walk in the park.