THE SPIN-OFF

DYNASTY '69 : Trailer 3

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Must … have …. more.

Oh I really need to pull my finger out. It's not like I'm not thinking about it, like all the time, but I have been procrastinating. I really want to get it finished too. This one is more difficult though as I've used a lot of the good clips already and am running low on footage for some of the characters. especially Blake. But I'll make it work. Also I don't have the music yet for the middle bit and I'm still on the look out for the right quotes/audio to accompany some scenes to really bring it all together. But the majority of it is done. Anyway, I'm gonna aim to try and finish it by the end of the month.

Michael Torrance

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It's now a race between George RR Martin and Richard Channing for who will release ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ first.

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Well I guess...

So much for me getting it finished by the end of August! Truth be told, I've been facing some health issues for a while now, some of the symptoms of which include brain fog, blurry vision and chronic fatigue, which are not really conducive to video editing and all the rest of it! So unfortunately Dynasty 69 has had to take a back seat. Anyway, I have finally found a healthcare practitioner who actually knows what they are talking about, and it seems as a result of her methods I am beginning to get back on track. So I hope to be back in trailer making form very soon.

It's now a race between George RR Martin and Richard Channing for who will release ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ first.

:DI'm just hoping not to fall at the final hurdle like the TV series did!

But based on what I've already done, and all going to plan, the final installment should hopefully be worth the wait.

Ked

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
So much for me getting it finished by the end of August! Truth be told, I've been facing some health issues for a while now, some of the symptoms of which include brain fog, blurry vision and chronic fatigue, which are not really conducive to video editing and all the rest of it! So unfortunately Dynasty 69 has had to take a back seat. Anyway, I have finally found a healthcare practitioner who actually knows what they are talking about, and it seems as a result of her methods I am beginning to get back on track. So I hope to be back in trailer making form very soon.

:DI'm just hoping not to fall at the final hurdle like the TV series did!

But based on what I've already done, and all going to plan, the final installment should hopefully be worth the wait.

Hope you get well soon, and not just for the video's sake, but for your sake.

Karin Schill

Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I think watching this the age difference between some of the characters becomes more obvious. For instance Blake and Krystle. She really is a lot younger than he was.

Also gotta love my favorites Taylor-Burton. One could only imagine what Dynasty would have been like if they'd actually guest starred. ;)

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
You should use some giant ants footage from that awful movie of Dame Joan. Maybe a nightmare of Alexis while giving birth to Adam?

1619018664289.png

"Oh what a sweet baby I´ve just had. I´ll call him Adam..."
PS: No need to say how much I love your Dynasty 69 videos and how much I want to see the next one!
:10::bravo1: