• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

DYNASTY '69 : Trailer 3

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Delphine, Monalise, Maribelle.

Sorry Willie I didn't mean to ignore your suggestions, and I do quite like Delphine, but I think I've decided on Stella Morell now. The more I think about it these two bitchy, beautiful, British brunettes should be related.

Btw you're looking very hot atm, love the beard.

phil colby

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I have an article about the Dyasty producers making Liz Taylor an offer about appearing in 4 episodes (i think it was for season 8 or 9) and the caracters name was LADY SYBILL RICHMOND...would have been a perfect name for her??

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I have an article about the Dyasty producers making Liz Taylor an offer about appearing in 4 episodes (i think it was for season 8 or 9) and the caracters name was LADY SYBILL RICHMOND...would have been a perfect name for her??
A Sable and a Sybill?

In 1984, Elizabeth Taylor issued a public statement: I am not joining the cast of DYNASTY and I want the rumor stopped.

Lady Queen Countess being kidnapped by Joel Abrigore:

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I think I'd rather see early 80's Liz in early 80's Dynasty than late 80's Liz in late 80's Dynasty. The fun part about doing these trailers is getting to imagine late 60's Liz in late 60's Dynasty, as she was really on fire then and so beautiful.

Last edited:
K

Karin Schill

I think I'd rather see early 80's Liz in early 80's Dynasty than late 80's Liz in late 80's Dynasty. The fun part about doing these trailers is getting to imagine late 60's Liz in late 60's Dynasty, as she was really on fire then and so beautiful.

I agree that she looked great in the late 1960s. Also I actually find Elizabeth Taylor more beautiful around 1985-1987 than in the early 1980s. I mean in the early 1980s she still had problems with her weight and also addictions. Then she kicked the drinking problem, got healthy and looked great. Of course she had a relapse around the late 1980s when she met her final husband.

Anyway looking forward to watch the new trailer. You are doing a great job with them and they are so creative and fun! :)
They make me wish for the prequel Dynasty show even more. Yet no young actors today could quite compare to the star quality of the likes of Elizabeth Taylor, Joan Collins , John Forsythe etc.

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I must admit I've been a bit naughty posting ads for trailer 4 saying that it's coming soon (actually I just like making them :D). That might be a bit misleading as actually there's still quite a bit to do on it. I'm working on it though. It's getting there. Coming soon(ish)!