• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Dynasty/Colbys Reunion

colbyco

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
from a Dynasty facebook fan group:

"The NEWS is that there is a Dynasty/Colby reunion happening...and everyone can attend. It will be online. I am helping with it. The date is March 20. We have special things happening and lots of surprises. Not officially released yet, so shhhh....let’s get excited and when it happens let’s make it huge so that networks see how much we want our Dynasty back on tv More to come...."

Alison Carr

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Not announced yet, you are involved...but you just kinda announced it in part.

Tony

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I wonder if Emma Samms will invite Pamela Sue Martin? since the original post suggests that Emma is organising the reunion on Zoom.

I imagine Jack Colman, Gordon Thomson and John James will be on it. And Emma seems friendly with Catherine Oxenberg, Terri Gaber and Ray Abruzzo on Twitter.

Jock Og

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Lady DYNASTY has to be involved, as well. No show without punch. Isn't that right Alexis? Where will you get the caviar flown in from, for this zoom party?

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
I wonder if Emma Samms will invite Pamela Sue Martin? since the original post suggests that Emma is organising the reunion on Zoom.

I imagine Jack Colman, Gordon Thomson and John James will be on it. And Emma seems friendly with Catherine Oxenberg, Terri Gaber and Ray Abruzzo on Twitter.
Maybe it's Usurper's Edition. Evans will speak with Rita's voice...

Gioberti84

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
from a Dynasty facebook fan group:

"The NEWS is that there is a Dynasty/Colby reunion happening...and everyone can attend. It will be online. I am helping with it. The date is March 20. We have special things happening and lots of surprises. Not officially released yet, so shhhh....let’s get excited and when it happens let’s make it huge so that networks see how much we want our Dynasty back on tv More to come...."
I am looking forward to the zoom reunion. Should be good. I wonder will they include the dolls and perfume.

K

Karin Schill

Looks like a really interesting line up. :clap:Too bad that stupid Covid made a 40th Anniversary convention impossible. It would have been great to attend a real life event.

I guess a virtual one is better than none at all. But I think the prizes are a bit too steep for a Zoom event. I think they would get more participants if they cut them in half.

Then as for the cause, I think it hits them close to home as Emma Samms has been suffering from long term Covid herself. I hope she is doing better now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Tickets are now on sale for this
A ha! I misinterpreted "online" as "online".

1613081534150.png

This looks very serious, like a Christmas LP by The Cast Of.
DYNAIDSTY - Do They Know It's Krystle Time At All?
featuring the brand new single We're In Moldavia (My Friends).

Tony

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
A ha! I misinterpreted "online" as "online".

View attachment 24928
This looks very serious, like a Christmas LP by The Cast Of.
DYNAIDSTY - Do They Know It's Krystle Time At All?
featuring the brand new single We're In Moldavia (My Friends).

Let’s just hope JJ doesn’t sing.

Shame that Al Corley and Pamela Sue aren’t involved thought I’m not surprised as Emma Samms is the initiator and is from another era of Dynasty.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Let’s just hope JJ doesn’t sing.
Oh but why not? He sounds like Leonard Cohen now.
Michael Praed has just been added to the line up lol
Joan Collins wants to be the last one, like her title card. Or maybe she's already agreed to do it and Emma Samms is keeping us all in suspense.

Tony

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Oh but why not? He sounds like Leonard Cohen now.

Joan Collins wants to be the last one, like her title card. Or maybe she's already agreed to do it and Emma Samms is keeping us all in suspense.

I’m sure Joan will be one of the surprises since she is pally with Emma. Typical Joan wants to be the late arrival to the party.