• Total voters

Monzo

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Scream series
When Emma fell in love, it could just be a crush or it could even end in marriage. Which of her love interests was the right one for Emma?

Richard Denault

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Camelot
Curious that Damon Rossini has fans
He could have returned to the ninth season, played by another actor Frankel had a good face and also succeeded in Star Treck
His father and his sister were dead and his mother was crazy because of Falcon Crest.
He could have resumed his affair with Emma in order to control Falcon Crest.

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
Definitely Dwayne. He was Mr. Nice Guy and a good match with Emma.
Yes, plus he didn't take shit from Angela and upset her in a very easygoing way, which was very fun to watch. He should have definitly stayed on much longer, as well as Terry.
And of course Dwayne was the best guy for Emma, best match she had over the show's course.

Last edited:

Chris

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I think that the interpretation boring loving relationships can only last a season to make room to pay new villains in the next season or guest stars is ridiculous. There were a number of characters including Dana Sparks as Vickie who could have easily be a letgo themeselves.

Jock Og

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Ah Dwayne and Emma were just something else. Now that's what you call real raw chemistry. Then again was Emma ever meant to be truly happy? I'd liked for her to settle with Dwayne but if season 5 wasn't his finish then Angela would sooner or later have got the trucker his marching orders, despite her softness in season 6. Now if Dwayne had been a close relative of the Pope and owned his own vineyard complete with winery things would have been a whole other kettle of fish.

Dwayne (Daniel Greene) and Emma (Margaret Ladd), from the middle season.

Emma, Angela and Dwayne are in the FC sunroom. Shortly before this Angela tried to buy Dwayne off, by suggesting she help start a truck business and for him to leave the valley, (a scene from season 5, 1985-’86):

Dwayne: “I told her what you tried to do Mrs. Channing. I thought Emma had a right to know.”

Emma: “I know your business scruples leave something to be desired mother but your own daughter. Have you no shame?”

Angela: “I’d do the whole thing all over again if I had to. It’s a mother’s duty to protect her daughter’s welfare. I’m just happy that Dwayne came through my little test.”

Emma: “Test?”

Angela: “Yes! I gave him the opportunity to approve his character and he came through with flying colours. He is totally honourable.”

Emma: “Now wait a minute, let us get this straight. Are you gonna let us get married? You're not gonna stop us?"

Angela: “Of course I’m for it 1000%.”

Dwayne looks bewildered at both Emma and Angela.

Emma: “Oh mother this is amazing! Thank you! I can’t believe it!”

Emma hugs her mother. Angela has the parting shot: “After, after Dwayne sells his truck and stops wandering all over the country and provides you with a stable home darling.”

MarkSinacori

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Dwayne was the best for Emma.