• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Emmerdale Episode Discussion

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
Tracy is really grabbing my attention at the moment. Shutting Nate out, struggling in silence and not seeking help.
One might float the idea that she has post natal depression that's undiagnosed.

Amy Walsh is a fine first rate actress.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I was totally and utterly dragged into Kim's scheming; I really believed she was dead. I was waiting until I reached the end of the episode before going to Google Kim Tate and seeing what the reaction was.

Now I'm questioning how many times she has faked her death...

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
Kim's resurrection..... quite frankly, I felt the hand of Jah at work.

Kim's ghostly apparition in the screen of the poisoner's laptop was uber soap magic. Dawn best not forgive that clown.

All makes Bernice and her unhinged ideas about the good doctor seem reasonable!

ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I was totally and utterly dragged into Kim's scheming; I really believed she was dead. I was waiting until I reached the end of the episode before going to Google Kim Tate and seeing what the reaction was.

Now I'm questioning how many times she has faked her death...

Just twice, but still more than any other Emmerdale Character.

I enjoyed this storyline but I wish this happened in the 90s with Chris and Zoe, I’m honestly surprised they never even considered a whodunnit storyline for Kim or Frank at the time!

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
This soap is utterly brilliant at creating soap bitches

9EB1CEEE-924B-445B-974E-D48EE34A9FB9.jpeg

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
Robbed the charity pot, working a number on David, who is working a number on Victoria, spinning up a sweet piece to Leyla inconvenience 'bout the object of his failed marriage proposal, that surprisingly failed to land thanks to Maya's nefarious proclivity. Then she done murked Leanna. Sending Leanna into the soap opera afterlife wearing awful silver shoes.

Meena is wracked by some bad Juju, I don't mean the common, everyday ubiquitous type of bad Juju. I'm talking 'bout some super bad Juju. that has Meena in its grip!
I urge you join with me as we hold a séance to cast out the wickedness that has turned out healing angel into a marionette, the type that murkes, lies, robs, plots, and hides in plain sight. Taking Lenna's ring is evidence that poor Meena needs our understanding.

Meena I happily add you to my list of Emmerdale's favourite ladies.

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I don't know what to make of Emmerdale right now, are we meant to believe in this? I feel Emmerdale/ Emmersty is more like an American soap now.

ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I don't know what to make of Emmerdale right now, are we meant to believe in this? I feel Emmerdale/ Emmersty is more like an American soap now.

I quite agree, Emmerdale seems so lost right now, it’s practically unwatchable, I watch the old 90s and 00s episodes on YouTube to remember how good this show used to be.

9unfold

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Loads of 'em
I'm keeping up with the Emmerdale of now. I'll sing it's praises.

It's a good teatime soap

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
Nicola is grabbing my attention, I feel her pain. Jimmy must be an idiot to let Nicola slip away.

Nice to see Belle Dingle back on the screen.

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
Meena continues to excel in her nefarious ways. Well done that lady.

9unfold

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Loads of 'em
The siege at the Hop was good, really rather entertaining.

9unfold

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Loads of 'em
I'm in agreement, Meena has been just excellent. The actress playing Meena has been very very good.

Ollie james

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Very good week of action beautifully shot too. Meena is a whole new level of serial killer. No guilt no empathy just cold and remorseless...gotta say im enjoying it