SCBB Attention Housemates Eviction Cancelled

Christian Shaw

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
You're welcome, Barbie. I can't stand injustice, or bullies. Maybe it's time we take a good look around and see who the real enemies are.

Interesting you should say that Aris as I've seen you bullying Laquisha for no reason at all. You seem to change from good cop to bad cop in the blink of an eye. It doesn't make you come across as very trustworthy.

Aris Totallos

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
And since when are you so protective of Laquisha? You're just using her to make me look bad.
I AM very trustworthy because I always tell the truth, unlike some two-faced people in this house:r&r:. And yes, sometimes the truth sounds nice and sometimes it doesn't.
That's not my fault!

And now I'm going into the hot tub because I want to relax my hard and hairy body.

Christian Shaw

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
And since when are you so protective of Laquisha?

I'm not, I just see you being mean to her when she hasn't said anything to you. Looks like you're always looking for trouble.

You're just using her to make me look bad.

You don't need any help from me.

I AM very trustworthy because I always tell the truth, unlike some two-faced people in this house:r&r:. And yes, sometimes the truth sounds nice and sometimes it doesn't.

That's interesting cause you strike me as the most two-faced person in here.

BB*BOTS

administrator
LV

Reaction score
Soap Chat Big Brother House, this is Emma.

You are live on Soap Chat, please do not swear. Laquisha, Chad & Barbie the deadline has passed, the points have been counted and verified

I can now reveal that the housemate with the most points and therefore safe for another week is......

Big Brother

Watching You
LV

Reaction score
This is Big Brother

Tonight's eviction has been cancelled.

Earlier today, Chad came to the diary and after extensive conversation with Big Brother, Chad has decided to leave the game and focus on his young boy.

Chad leaves you all with happy thoughts and good luck with the rest of the game

Megan Rose

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Goodbye Chad, sorry to see you leave. Your son will be happy to see his Dad back home. All the best to you in the future.

Charles Kingsfield

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
This is really sad news. I sensed Mr Chad wasn't happy he was nominated but I never thought he would walk because I'm sure he would have survived this week's eviction. I said I didn't want anyone to leave and that included Mr Chad who brought so much to this house and it's bizarre that he has now gone. Good luck to you Mr Chad and enjoy being back with your son.

Prof. Charles W. Kingsfield Jr.