SCBB Attention Housemates Eviction Cancelled

Big Brother

Watching You
LV

Reaction score
Laquisha

"She constantly loses her jewellery which sometimes seems just to be an attempt to gain attention"

"She doesn't really do much around the house except flirt with the men in here"

"All she does is go on and on about her jewellery. Well I guess she shouldn't have brought such expensive crap in the house."

"She is too focused on the men."

"Something is just not right about her."

Chad

"Suddenly he's "changed his tune", and starts attacking housemates right, left and centre."

"Shannon is too good for him."

"It was just an excuse so he could pursue different totty in the house."

"I want to believe he's got my back but I just can't be sure at the moment."

"But in the last couple of days I've seen a different side to him."

"He also has never made or even offered me a cup of tea."

"His sudden and fake feelings for Shannon are nothing more than a change in strategy."

"His rant against Charles, for no reason whatsoever, is simply inexcusable."

"Maybe he's back on steroids?"

"You've reached your expiration date Chad. It's time to go."

Barbie

"It’s pretty clear she wants me out."

"I'm nominating Barbie because we're here to have fun and she's always cleaning."

"I find her sudden penchant for cleaning the minute she was saved from eviction more than suspicious."

"How dare she say that about me!"

Chad

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
"Suddenly he's "changed his tune", and starts attacking housemates right, left and centre."

Who did I attack?

She sure is.

Nope just need to rethink my way of picking girls cause I always seem to pick the crazy ones.

Nope I don't do tea but I have made breakfast several times then stopped cause no one ate them. I made refreshments in the garden. I offer beers to everyone and I have made almost all of you birthday cakes.

"His sudden and fake feelings for Shannon are nothing more than a change in strategy."

I think she's really nice and I wish her the best of luck in life.

I apologized for that what more do you want?

I don't do drugs I have more respect for my body than that.

I do think this one is correct. It's time for me to get home to my son and build my life around him.

To be honest there are only a few of you in this house that I like and respect.

I will say goodbye to them now. @Barbie, @Shannon, @Megan Rose and @Christian I wish you all the best and I hope you find what your looking for in life. Be Good, Be Happy and Be Healthy. Take care guys.

Sorry @Big Brother but I am outta here. :hy:

Aris Totallos

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
"He (Chad) also has never made or even offered me a cup of tea."
What kind of reason is that? Are we keeping track of who's serving what?
And he's always the first housemate to bake a birthday cake. But I guess that's not very special since we're having a birthday every f***ing day.
"I'm nominating Barbie because we're here to have fun and she's always cleaning."
How about "thank you Barbie, for cleaning up after me because I was too busy staring at nothing".

Shocking!:D

Charles Kingsfield

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
And he's always the first housemate to bake a birthday cake. But I guess that's not very special since we're having a birthday every f***ing day.

How about "thank you Barbie, for cleaning up after me because I was too busy staring at nothing".

I think it's hard to come up with reasons to nominate anyone because we I think most of us like everyone so we have to focus on trivial things as reasons why we like someone less than someone else. Whenever I've nominated anyone I always think I'll be sorry if they were to go because I believe everyone brings something different and interesting to the house and it will be a poorer place after they leave.

Chad

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
I think it's hard to come up with reasons to nominate anyone because we I think most of us like everyone so we have to focus on trivial things as reasons why we like someone less than someone else
I thought that was you Charles but now I know. I have had your back many times and you know when. There were several times I could have told everyone what I saw but I didn't want to do that to ya.

Charles Kingsfield

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I thought that was you Charles but now I know. I have had your back many times and you know when. There were several times I could have told everyone what I saw but I didn't want to do that to ya.

Mr Chad, I have absolutely no idea what you mean. Please elaborate.

Charles Kingsfield

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I can't man I would be outing ya for it if I speak about it. Let me put it this way. Sometimes your not yourself when you post. ;)

Mr Chad, you are welcome to say anything you like about me and anything you think you have seen about me, I honestly don't mind. It's a game and when my time comes to leave, do my eviction interview with Emma and be free to visit Mrs Kingsfield there will be no bitterness, just joy that I had an enjoyable experience while it lasted. So feel free to "out" anything you know.

Chad

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
it Mrs Kingsfield there will be no bitterness, just joy that I had an enjoyable experience while it lasted.
That's cool man glad you love your wife so much but naaaa I don't want to Charles I don't like to out people it's not me. I was just trying to make a point that I have had your back. My lips are sealed. Let us move on and just have some fun. You never know I may not be here tomorrow. :hat:

Charles Kingsfield

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
That's cool man glad you love your wife so much but naaaa I don't want to Charles I don't like to out people it's not me. I was just trying to make a point that I have had your back. My lips are sealed. Let us move on and just have some fun. You never know I may not be here tomorrow. :hat:

Mr Chad, I think you are reading too much into some of my earlier comments, I wasn't referring to you, me or any housemate in particular. I think you need to do what you younger people call "chill more" and not take things so seriously.

Laquisha Tramell

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Laquisha

"She constantly loses her jewellery which sometimes seems just to be an attempt to gain attention"

"She doesn't really do much around the house except flirt with the men in here"

"All she does is go on and on about her jewellery. Well I guess she shouldn't have brought such expensive crap in the house."

"She is too focused on the men."

"Something is just not right about her."

Chad

"I want to believe he's got my back but I just can't be sure at the moment."

"But in the last couple of days I've seen a different side to him."

Barbie

"It’s pretty clear she wants me out."

"I find her sudden penchant for cleaning the minute she was saved from eviction more than suspicious."

"How dare she say that about me!"

I'm going to take it like a woman and not get all defensive. Although I am trying not to be negative today, I can't help making one small observation. Why does Chad have twice as many comments as me or Barbie? I guess he must have got twice as many nominations...

Laquisha Tramell

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Because the only thing we've noticed about you was the missing jewelry stuff?

If all people have to complain about with me is that I lose my jewellery and I like flirting with the boys then I'm cool with that. I'd certainly prefer that than the things they are saying about Chad.

Bon voyage

Are you going somewhere?

Barbie

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score

thank you aris for the thank you for the cleaning