• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Fox News talks to Lorenzo.

Jock Og

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Have a gander at an interview Lorenzo Lamas had with the Fox News channel, almost four years ago. He published an Autobiography in 2015 and since then has split from wife N.o. 5. The father of six is now a chopper pilot, having turned his back on acting. His third wife was actress Kathleen Kinmont (daughter of his FC colleague Abby Dalton).

Here is the link to the conversation:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...es-on-his-5-marriages-and-why-he-left-showbiz

Angela is in Rome, at the annual wine tasting awards. Lance brought yet another conquest to the mansion, last night. Julia is aware of this and is not pleased at all. Lance goes to the dining room for breakfast, leaving his date still in bed, (a scene from season 1, 1981 - '82):

Julia is pouring a cup of tea.

Lance: "Good morning!"

Julia: "Your breakfast is cold."

Lance: "Coffee is all I want."

Julia: "What makes you think you can do that sort of thing, in this house?"

Lance: "What did you expect me to do mother, take her to the springhouse?"

Julia replies angrily: "Anywhere but under this roof."

Lance: "It's never stopped you!"

Julia goes to give Lance a slap but he stops her.

Julia: "Don't you ever speak to me like that again."

Lance: "And don't you forget who is in charge around here mother."

Julia: "In charge. You must be kidding."

Lance all smug: "Don't push me!"

The door bell rings, then Lance says, "I'll get it Chao-Li."

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The interviewer didn't pull any punches with his/her questions: "So why did you marry five times?", "That marriage sounds like a mess." and "Do you wish you’d had your wives sign prenups?" Sounds like he had a bit of a screwed up life sleeping in the garage when he was young and his son having sex with his ex-wife! His life sounds like it could make an interesting made for TV movie.

Jock Og

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah Lorenzo's pros and cons certainly would be a great mixture for a T.V. movie. His alter ego Lance wouldn't have a look-in.

Lance and his new love interest Lorraine arrive at Falcon Crest. They are greeted by Angela; via Chao-Li, with attorney Greg Reardon in the background, (a scene from season 4, 1984 - '85):

Chao-Li: "Your grandmother is not to be disturbed!"

Lance and Greg are just about to fight, Chao-Li separates them. Angela hearing all the commotion appears from the second storey.

Angela with a face like thunder looks down at Lorraine and Lance: "Now stop that and listen to me! You're not welcome here Lance Cumson and neither is that little tramp that is with you."

Lance: "You leave her out of this."

Angela: "She is out of it and so are you!"

Arlene Halloran

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Oh Lorenzo is such a hottie, even 30 years on. Married so many times as been a bit of a strain, understandably. Will there be a sixth wifey?