• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Frank Furino Interview - the answers

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
Send her some tortellini!!!

Tony

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
So Ray Abruzzo is willing to answer me some questions .... hope this time I´ll get my/our questions answered...

What are your questions?

Great news. I’d ask if he felt like a fish out of water joining Dynasty or did he receive a lot of support from David Paulsen?

Tony

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Also please ask him about the climatic flashback revealing Fallon as Roger Grime's killer - was he and the cast i.e. Joan and Emma aware of the similarities to Hitchcock's Marnie?

Tony

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
So Ray Abruzzo is willing to answer me some questions .... hope this time I´ll get my/our questions answered...

What are your questions?
Did Ray come back with the answers? Or is he doing a Cellini and gone AWOL?

Tony

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I waited for some of us to give me more questions ...

Here's a few more questions then -

How did he get the part?
Was the cast welcoming?
What was the mood on the set, did the cast know it would be the last season?
How does he compare his work on Dynasty compare to his earlier work on LA Law or later work on The Sopranos?
Some of the regular cast didn't like David Paulsen - how was Ray's experience with him?

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I always get Frank Furino confused with Frank Sturgis -- I think it's one of his aliases.