- Reaction score
- Member Since
- Favourite Movie
- Silence of the Lambs
Well, except for Wes Parmalee. We never did find out what he said to Miss Ellie. She says he told her he wasn't Jock but you can't take that at face value especially when you're in lieu of of all the facts. The polygraph and the X rays. He still could've been Jock after all with the ambiguous resolution to the storyline. I still believe he really was Jock all along.It seemed that at every barbecue many of the characters lost their inhibitions or sense of reason and acted inappropriately. JR and Sue Ellen got drunk in the mini-series' barbecue, which led to Pam's miscarriage and Sue Ellen complaining about her life to a group of old biddies, Holly kissed Bobby and not so subtly made a pass at him at another, followed by Cliff and the cartel acting like a lynch mob when they confronted JR. Then there's the barbecue where Marilee dances with JR and is seducing him in front of everyone, then Jamie pushes Marilee into the pool after having words with her. The barbecues were certainly entertaining, but hardly anyone acted discreetly!
Along with #3, they have a fully stocked bar set up in such a tantalizing manner, yet Sue Ellen has a SERIOUS alcohol problem, their son Gary has a SERIOUS alcohol addiction, and his daughter Lucy has had problems with drugs and gotten drunk at least once. Never has anyone mentioned that maybe they should be a bit more low key with the liquor in their house. Only once did JR have Teresa lock up all the liquor, and Sue Ellen still found a bottle. They must have a lot of alcohol at South Fork.1. The whole family living in that tiny little house is strange which is like a small apartment complex if you think about it.
2. Nobody ever parked their car in the little 3 car garage but would rather let it sit outside and bake in the sun all day.
3. The whole fam every night sitting around drinking and picking on each other before dinner is nice
4. Everyone is up eating breakfast and leaving for school or work at the same time. If I was a millionaire, I'd be sleeping in.
5. A multimillion dollar family should be able to afford a larger swimming pool, don't you think?
6. No matter who or where, the family members always find front row parking spot right in front of where they were going.
7. The show should have been about a heavy drinking family who is trying to keep their business from crashing rather than about anything else.
8. Everyone wants a Bourbon and Branch or a club soda, and never anything else, what's up with that?
9. Cliff Barnes. If he is a hot shot lawyer, why does he live in some crappy little apartment?
10. Miss Ellie doesn't drive but has to bum rides off everyone around there. Why don't they have a limo or something?
Thank you, that will be all.
I took him as Jock's fifth son that was never revealed. If only Jock had lived a few years longer to tell the truth of another half-breed Ewing.I'm always a bit amused when I see this guy pop up (it happens several times, at least 8 or so). Was he a crew member? Sure looks like him in the back row of an early cast/crew photo.
Yeah, what's with that? They had these snazzy grey jump suits in Dallas by 1991, Michelle Stevens knows. Lipstick was still okay.I bought season 1-7 and am now watching season 4. So Sue Ellen is standing around in jail wearing a snazzy white and black designer dress.
Isn't that sort of odd? shouldn't she be in an orange jump suit pounding out license plates or something?