1616179574911.png

Hope you have a lovely birthday with your family and friends on March 20th
Have a great day
love BF x

grattis på födelsedagen @Karin Schill

K

Karin Schill

Hi Everyone,

I would just like to take a moment to thank Barbara fan, Angela Channing, Michelle Stevens, James from London, DallasFanForever, Willie Oleson, Jock Og, Toni, Mel O'Drama, CeeCee72 and Long Lashes for the birthday wishes. I read them yesterday but didn't have the time to respond then. Anyway they are much appreciated so sending you all a bunch of virtual hugs. :group:

@Barbara Fan thank you so much for starting this thread for me. :pals:I was able to see my family for my birthday. But partying with my friends was not possible this year either. I am still waiting to throw a party to celebrate the big birthday I had last year. Last year I had to postpone the party I had planned. This year I didn't even invite my friends for a party since I knew it wouldn't work. I really hope the pandemic will be over by the time I have my birthday next year.

@Jock Og Thank you I did have a great time at the Dynasty event and I hope you did too.:danc: I saw you at the event. I am sorry if you sent me a Direct Message that I didn't reply to. I logged on before the event but then left the computer to have dinner. So I didn't see if people tried to send me messages at the time. Later on when I tried to send a message to everyone I saw my setting was on Direct Message to you and thought it was odd and changed the settings. Later that evening another friend sent me a Direct Message and it changed the settings again. I then realized you probably had too and that's why the setting was put like that. So sorry I missed your message if you sent me one.

@Toni Happy belated Birthday to you too! :big:

Once again thank you to you all. :party:

Jock Og

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Hi Everyone,

I would just like to take a moment to thank Barbara fan, Angela Channing, Michelle Stevens, James from London, DallasFanForever, Willie Oleson, Jock Og, Toni, Mel O'Drama, CeeCee72 and Long Lashes for the birthday wishes. I read them yesterday but didn't have the time to respond then. Anyway they are much appreciated so sending you all a bunch of virtual hugs. :group:

@Barbara Fan thank you so much for starting this thread for me. :pals:I was able to see my family for my birthday. But partying with my friends was not possible this year either. I am still waiting to throw a party to celebrate the big birthday I had last year. Last year I had to postpone the party I had planned. This year I didn't even invite my friends for a party since I knew it wouldn't work. I really hope the pandemic will be over by the time I have my birthday next year.

@Jock Og Thank you I did have a great time at the Dynasty event and I hope you did too.:danc: I saw you at the event. I am sorry if you sent me a Direct Message that I didn't reply to. I logged on before the event but then left the computer to have dinner. So I didn't see if people tried to send me messages at the time. Later on when I tried to send a message to everyone I saw my setting was on Direct Message to you and thought it was odd and changed the settings. Later that evening another friend sent me a Direct Message and it changed the settings again. I then realized you probably had too and that's why the setting was put like that. So sorry I missed your message if you sent me one.

@Toni Happy belated Birthday to you too! :big:

Once again thank you to you all. :party:
Don't give it another thought Karin. There was so much going on, it was difficult keeping up with everything. Unless I scrolled up the chats I wouldn't have noticed a direct message. That is my understanding. However it could be my version of Zoom. I really enjoyed the reunion. I'm glad you also got enjoyment, from seeing the DYNASTY cast, the videos and the quiz. Alas the queen bee only participated, through a recorded message. I had a question ready for her.

Last edited:
K

Karin Schill

Thank you @Ome :)

Don't give it another thought Karin. There was so much going on, it was difficult keeping up with everything. Unless I scrolled up the chats I wouldn't have noticed a direct message. That is my understanding. However it could be my version of Zoom. I really enjoyed the reunion. I'm glad you also got enjoyment, from seeing the DYNASTY cast, the videos and the quiz. Alas the queen bee only participated, through a recorded message. I had a question ready for her.

Thank you. I think my Zoom works the same way as yours does and no I didn't scroll back up when I got back to my computer since then the event was about to start and I was so focused on what the actors were saying. I am glad to hear that you also enjoyed the reunion. Too bad about Joan not participating. Even though she's the one cast member I've actually met in real life. So I am happy about that. :)

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Happy Belated Birthday Karin
I’m so sorry this is so late. I hope you had a wonderful day.
1617087881280.png