Hart to Hart

bmasters9

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Robert Wagner did return with another series for ABC later, not long after Hart to Hart ended, called Lime Street, from the creators of Designing Women.

And those creators (just like they would be on Designing Women) would be in association with Columbia Pictures Television as well.

Miss Texas 1967

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I've (trick or) treated myself to the DVD box set. Excited to finally be able to watch the original pilot movie in English :spinning:
The back of the box warning gave me a little laugh, "contains adult situations". The crime elements are all pretty TV safe, so they're referring to the chemistry between the actors?

Last edited:

ClassyCo

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I've (trick or) treated myself to the DVD box set. Excited to finally be able to watch the original pilot movie in English :spinning:
The back of the box warning gave me a little laugh, "contains adult situations". The crime elements are all pretty TV safe, so they're referring to the chemistry between the actors?

I've eyed this box set for a while, but I've yet to buy it.

Miss Texas 1967

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I've eyed this box set for a while, but I've yet to buy it.
I'd recommend, it's a pretty nice set to hold. I got mine pre-owned for US$35 instead of US$88 new and it is essentially as new. A bit of plastic is chipped and the cardboard is squashed at the edges but that may be from postage rather than pre-use.

ClassyCo

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'd recommend, it's a pretty nice set to hold. I got mine pre-owned for US$35 instead of US$88 new and it is essentially as new. A bit of plastic is chipped and the cardboard is squashed at the edges but that may be from postage rather than pre-use.

That's a decent price for the whole series. I've got the first two seasons I bought at 2nd & Charles a few months back. They were brand new -- well, basically new -- and they were like US$7 each. I may just buy the other three seasons individually.

Miss Texas 1967

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
That's a decent price for the whole series. I've got the first two seasons I bought at 2nd & Charles a few months back. They were brand new -- well, basically new -- and they were like US$7 each. I may just buy the other three seasons individually.
Actually I think maybe new is a good idea if buying online. I've just opened the final season box and it's missing 2 discs :mad:

bmasters9

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
As I've stated in that "Which complete series do you have" thread, I have this Hart to Hart all-in-one, and the reason I got it is because it was far more uniformly packaged than the way I had it before (Sony's first- and second-season releases, and Shout!'s keepcases on the final three). Now, all 5 are in keepcases, and that makes it look a whole lot better, IMO.