Holby City to end in 2022

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
What are ex-EastEnders cast members going to do now? Several of them have moved from Walford to Holby.
Well, I think most of them have gone. Davood Ghadami and Belinda Owusu are in the episodes being transmitted at the moment. Davood’s character was killed off on EastEnders last year. Libby Fox is still alive though. Just reminded me that Guy Henry did an appearance in EastEnders years before he appeared as Henrik Hanssen in Holby City and about 14 episodes of Casualty between 2011-19.

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Well, I think most of them have gone. Davood Ghadami and Belinda Owusu are in the episodes being transmitted at the moment. Davood’s character was killed off on EastEnders last year. Libby Fox is still alive though. Just reminded me that Guy Henry did an appearance in EastEnders years before he appeared as Henrik Hanssen in Holby City and about 14 episodes of Casualty between 2011-19.
Is Shaheen Jafargholi, Shakil Kazemi in EastEnders, still in Holby or am I thinking of Casualty? Maybe Casualty will be the new refugee camp for ex-EastEnders cast members.

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Is Shaheen Jafargholi, Shakil Kazemi in EastEnders, still in Holby or am I thinking of Casualty? Maybe Casualty will be the new refugee camp for ex-EastEnders cast members.
Shaheen is in Casualty. But he has made some crossover appearances in Holby City. His Casualty character’s late cousin was a surgeon in Holby City. So he appeared upstairs with him. Plus Shaheen was also in both parts of the major crossover between Casualty and Holby City in 2019. He promoted it on Lorraine, alongside Holby City’s Rosie Marcel. And his Casualty character’s cousin (played by Ramin Karimloo), was sort of replaced by the portrayer of his EastEnders’ character’s late brother, Davood Ghadami.

Last edited:

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Here he is, talking about the 20th anniversary crossover story

Plus Shaheen guesting on Holby City:

ladyMccormick

Telly Talk Newbie
LV

Reaction score
Favourite Movie
titanic

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score