• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Hollyoaks Hollyoaks

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Thanks, Ome. I saw some pictures from the Halloween thingy at the end of last week and some regular cast members are due to leave between Halloween and the end of the year. I read about that McQueen wedding too and Mac's violent temper has been erupting again! Ta!

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Oh yes! Much more interesting than a newcomer who doesn't have the history with Hollyoaks or Maxine.
And considering Warren's near-fatal relationship with Auntie Mitzeee.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I'm disappointed with the cast change in Joel, it doesn't help that it's only been a few years.

Though I'm intrigued by Joel's newly found religion

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Jamie Lomas has been saying that Joel's religion doesn't sit easy with Warren and he feels partly responsible for that.

I think it was mentioned that we are going to find out more about why James Nightingale is the way he is

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Jude Cunningham back, Jack's brother Billy, Ste's spray-tanning and Celine walking up the aisle with Diego?

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Jude Cunningham back, Jack's brother Billy, Ste's spray-tanning and Celine walking up the aisle with Diego?
Jude is before my time, but Celine....? Unless she's giving him away to Myra :D

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I don't think Joanne is going to give up Joe easily. Enticement and entrapment if necessary. Then all that business with the Osbornes...

On the Facebook page, Gregory Finnegan (James Nightingale) will be answering questions posted next. He says you can ask him about what it is like to play Hollyoaks' most erudite and well-dressed baddie or ask him what his favourite one-liner is. Jamie Lomas and Nadine Mulkerrin did it recently. Sophie Porley and Rachel Leskovac did a live chat together when the six weeks of summer trailer was released.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/09/10/holly...as-dark-secrets-from-the-past-emerge-6102482/

Last edited:

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
And Simone Loveday plays host to a murder mystery evening next week. Talk about tempting fate.
2fc5bbc4-81f9-4873-bb88-a12f416d25c4.jpg