Hollyoaks Hollyoaks

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Very strange on some Hollyoaks groups. Because Sid has had his leg amputated, people are asking if actor Billy Price (Sid) has had his leg amputated for the sake of a storyline..

Monzo

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Scream series
I didn't like Mitchell's exit. It's this kind of blackmail that doesn't make sense. Who would let his mother and his grandfather live under the same roof with his psycho-killer-brother?

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I didn't like Mitchell's exit. It's this kind of blackmail that doesn't make sense. Who would let his mother and his grandfather live under the same roof with his psycho-killer-brother?
Well, yeah. Celeste and Toby were going to frame Scott for Lisa’s death.

Really, the production team wanted to keep the character of Mitchell alive, if they want to recast him at a later date. Actor Imran Adams chose to leave at the end of his contract.

Monzo

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Scream series
As much as I love Hollyoaks I can't stand when it's too plot-driven, not just when an actor wants out. Like when Marnie confronted Victor recently. It just didn't make sense that she wouldn't confide in James first, so could create some devilish plan that fits their characters. The writers just wanted Marnie to be a victim.

Brian Kinney

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
They have too much murder (Toby) and violence (Victor). Soaps need some love situations to root for. Triangles or whatever. I don't see they develop that in the moment (I don't mean rehashing the old stories with the same characters). Romeo and Cher seems to be a background story with only two scenes a week. Most interesting to me right now is whether Ste is able to reintegrate into the community and how Sid is dealing with the new situation. Hopefully they do the Marnie victim story different to her experiences with Mac. There has to be some progress for the character. Cutting the ties with Juliet is the wrong direction, she has to fight with her.
I also disliked Mitchell's exit story. But I must admit I wasn't a fan of the actor either - so if he's recast I hope he comes across a bit more adult please.

Last edited:

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Hollyoaks has confirmed that Joe McGann has finished filming his role of Edward Hutchinson.

The festive episodes are being released early again, via an All4 box set.

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Jamie Lomas (Warren Fox) has tested positive for coronavirus. So he had to pull out of The Real Full Monty.

Last edited:

Monzo

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Scream series
Anybody got holiday schedule yet? Any double episodes or days off? Are they going back to 5 episodes a week in January?

cobbles

Banned
LV

Reaction score
Awards

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Anybody got holiday schedule yet? Any double episodes or days off? Are they going back to 5 episodes a week in January?
Christmas/New Year episodes available from the beginning of next week in a box set on the All4 app.

Back to five episodes a week from week beginning 4th January.

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Oh, it was fun tonight. Theresa McQueen and Seth Costello revealed as blackmailers. Theresa doesn’t know about Silas being involved. And Tony plotting against Edward. While Liberty’s actions will no doubt send Sienna back to Warren for the third time in the last few weeks. And Felix is planning to have his murdering son arrested in six month months time.

Monzo

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Scream series
I liked Toby when he joined, but now I want him to leave. I don't want to watch his bad acting anymore.

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Just watched all the Christmas and New Year episodes on All4, with a couple of deaths.

Monzo

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Scream series
Is Tony going to die? Of course not! I wonder why they are teasing this every few months. They will never kill the only original cast member off!

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards

J. R.'s Piece

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Someone said it will be back to five episodes a week at the end of January.