Awards
HBW.jpg

:love6::love7:

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Update: sad news, tellytalk. Willie Oleson has been rushed to SoapLand Memorial after having overdosed on eightiesness.
Police suspects a premeditation of sorts.
Oh no, and on your birthday too. You'll be glad to know we were able to beep Nick Toscanni on his evening jog. He's gonna carry out brain surgery and talk you through any issues you might be having simultaneously. Good luck!

1638148479700.png

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards

I guess we're not really doing birthdays anymore​

Not only do we encourage birthday threads, but we also dedicate a forum to them.

Maybe because the Birthday Threads are in a sub-forum they don't get the rightful attention the once garnered.
That was never the intention. When we created the birthday, we posted a thread explaining why this happened and that all birthday threads should still be posted in the lounge, staying there for a week before moving them to their dedicated home.

With the upgrade, we thought it would be great to bring the birthday dedication threads back to the lounge and we will leave them in the lounge until a week has passed and then move them to the Birthday Forum.

A thread about birthday threads

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
That was never the intention. When we created the birthday, we posted a thread explaining why this happened and that all birthday threads should still be posted in the lounge, staying there for a week before moving them to their dedicated home.
Maybe the "Latest post" feed didn't mention birthday wishes threads until recently may have been a reason why there was a decline in attention. If it did, my mistake. I hate missing anyone's birthday, especially veteran members who contribute to this site. I certain remember the Lounge being filled with birthday wishes for long departed members and it did clutter the board.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe the "Latest post" feed didn't mention birthday wishes threads until recently may have been a reason why there was a decline in attention.
You're spot on. I had it switched off. I guess my original thought was that everyone would post their HB threads in the lounge, which would show up in the new posts. I've changed it, so they should also show up from the birthday forum.