Joan Collins Canada Dry commercial, 1985

bmasters9

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Thought you might find this interesting: here's our friend Joan Collins in a vintage ad for Canada Dry ginger ale from 1985, during The NFL Today pregame show on CBS prior to the 1985 Week 13 broadcast between the L.A. Rams and New Orleans Saints (commercial is at the 12:19 mark):

Mel O'Drama

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Very nice. But it needs Leonard Rossiter to get her wet:

Getting your head down, sweetie? Jolly good idea.​

bmasters9

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
And believe it or not, if I were in that position, and was the contest winner, I'd definitely take the dinner w/Miss Collins-- after all, a million dollars gets whittled down to near-nothing w/taxes and all, but the dinner w/Joan Collins means getting to meet and talk to one of your favorite stars (if indeed she is one of your favorites), and the memories from that will very likely last a lifetime.

thomaswak

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Thought you might find this interesting: here's our friend Joan Collins in a vintage ad for Canada Dry ginger ale from 1985, during The NFL Today pregame show on CBS prior to the 1985 Week 13 broadcast between the L.A. Rams and New Orleans Saints (commercial is at the 12:19 mark):

Thanks. I really don't know what to say... I'm not sure if I saw Joan Colby wearing orange, or Alexis Collins drinking from a can with a straw.

Last edited: