Julian Assange is Free

Frank Underwood

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Julian Assange agreed to a plea deal that will allow him to return to his home country of Australia.

Assange plead guilty to one count of conspiracy to obtain and disclose national defense information. In return, he was sentenced to time served.

Assange was accused of helping Chelsea Manning steal military files published by Wikileaks, but I think he was targeted for publishing the US government's nefarious secrets.

I don't blame Assange for accepting the plea deal in exchange for his freedom, though.

BREAKING! Plea Deal Reached In Assange Case!

Last edited:

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I just hope they don't kill him once he's out. Pompeo has said he should be assassinated.

Like they did to Michael Hastings (whom nobody has mentioned for eleven years).

To think we used to chuckle that Seth Rich's murder story (which is directly connected to the Assange case) was a right wing conspiracy theory, their claiming Hillary Clinton killed him, not bothering to take his wallet because she didn't need the money, on her way to her lucrative Pedo Pizza Parlor.

None of this has anything to do with political party, however.

Last edited:

CeeCee72

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Since WikiLeaks has been repurposed to campaign for Julian's freedom, I wonder if it will stay live or just be taken down. I can't imagine it will ever be a whistle blower site again unless Julian turns it over to someone else to operate.

Frank Underwood

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Since WikiLeaks has been repurposed to campaign for Julian's freedom, I wonder if it will stay live or just be taken down. I can't imagine it will ever be a whistle blower site again unless Julian turns it over to someone else to operate.
Yes, I'm sure they'll be monitoring Assange's' activities very closely.