Karen Cellini

Grangehill1

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Been catching up on CBS Drama of Dynasty - Season 7. Karen Cellini - I mean she's just wrong isn't she? Even her title card is wrong with the strange pose.

TJames03

Banned
LV

Reaction score
Awards
She was set up, IMHO. The writing for Amanda in Season 06.02 changed drastically and made her very unlikable. When KC was hired, they just threw her to the proverbial wolves. Even if Oxenberg hadn't been fired and went on to Season 07, the writing would still have been horrible. I don't think KC was any worse than Emma Samms as Fallon or Jack Coleman as Steven RE: recasts!

bmasters9

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Been catching up on CBS Drama of Dynasty - Season 7. Karen Cellini - I mean she's just wrong isn't she? Even her title card is wrong with the strange pose.

Are you talking about this (captured from seventh-season, first-volume Dynasty DVD, disc 3, from CBS Home Entertainment)?

karencellinidynastyseason7.jpg

TJames03

Banned
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Because of the static acting required of everyone, we'll never know if she could have worked. They set her up.

Monzo

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Scream series
Apparently Karen Cellini has only appeared in two productions: Dynasty and Seriously Twisted. The thriller is available on YouTube. This way you can judge whether Karen Cellini was unconvincing as an actress in general or only on Dynasty.

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
Apparently Karen Cellini has only appeared in two productions: Dynasty and Seriously Twisted. The thriller is available on YouTube. This way you can judge whether Karen Cellini was unconvincing as an actress in general or only on Dynasty.

Just the title makes it Emmy-worthy...

Jock Ewing Fan

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Indiana Jones
The casting never made sense to me.
I don't like that Amanda completely disappeared and was not even mentioned,
unless int was in the last seasons when I watched intermittently
I thought Emma Samms might have been a better Amanda than Fallon