Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Since I had requests for more writing and I don't currently have anything else available, I have decided to repost some of the things written on the "Ray and Donna Challenges" thread in 2007-2008. I know @Ms Southworth was interested. And probably @Mrs Bobby James Ewing and @Karin Schill @Ray's Lady was my writing collaborator back in the day so if I repost something not originally written by me, it was definitely hers :) The first thing I'll share was a challenge to expound upon Ray's feelings in the season eight episodes "Close Encounters" and "Suffer the Little Children". It's probably the only one of a non-sexual nature. :lol:

Close Encounters/Suffer the Little Children

Their baby was dead.

The doctor's words kept echoing in Ray's ears. "I'm sorry. We did everything we could."

As Miss Ellie hugged him, the day's events replayed through his mind like a filmstrip. It was one of Ray's favorite days of the whole year--the day of the Annual Ewing Rodeo at Southfork. But the joyousness of the day had quickly turned to panic and then sorrow.

He felt lightheaded and sat down next to Jack. Everything seemed like a blur. In one day's time he'd lost his son and nearly lost Donna too.

He felt guilty. He's wrestled with feelings of not wanting the baby and after he'd changed his mind he'd begun to plan to for the future, to build dreams for them while he built their new house. He wanted a child so badly, and now he wondered if he'd ever have one.

When Donna had been knocked to the ground, his world stopped--he felt like his head was spinning. He'd been powerless to stop her pain. Now there was no way to ease the pain they were both feeling. When she finally came to, he would have to be the one to tell her about their shattered dreams.

He was alone now--the rest of the family had gone home. He needed this time to collect his thoughts. The time ticked away. People came and went. Pam stopped by to see them, but with Donna still unconscious she still sat with Ray for a few minutes, holding his hand. He knew that she was one of the only people who could possibly understand the pain they shared at that moment.

He readied himself. He waited beside Donna's bed for her to wake up. As she looked into his eyes he tried to find the right words but couldn't. He tried to say he was sorry, tried to apologize, tried to take the blame, but she only placed her hand across his mouth as their tears flowed together and he embraced her. They still had each other but their world had been turned upside down.

A day passed. Donna's prognosis was good but Ray still felt empty inside, as he imagined she did too. He tried to talk to her but she had bottled up her feelings. He needed her but she was going to need some time to come to terms with their loss, on her own. He wanted to be selfish but he knew deep down that he couldn't, that they would have to come together in their grief when they were both ready.

It was evening now, two days after the accident, and he had come home to pack away the baby's things. Donna couldn't see them when she came home, and he couldn't bear to look at them as reminders. It would be too hard for her--too hard for the both of them. As he packed away the clothes, the bibs, holding each one in his hands, he was overcome. He sat down on the bed and began to cry. He cried for himself, for Donna, for the baby--for everything they'd lost and would never have. He cried for his guilt and he cried out for the pain they were feeling. His heart was shattered; it was though he'd lost his mother, Jock and Mickey all over again, but at the same time. The sobs were uncontrollable, the loss too great, and he couldn't do anything but wonder if he'd ever feel whole again.

Ms Southworth

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Beautiful writing! Simply beautiful! :kiss: However, a very sad storyline! :cry:

I loved the detailed stuff about all the things that went through Ray and Donna's minds as they were experiencing probably the biggest loss of their life! Also loved the mention of how Pam would be the one who most likely would be able to truly understand their pain!:yep:

Please give us more real soon! :best:

Last edited:

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
A lot of the others I wrote were expansions on what we saw happen onscreen, but with a perhaps lean to the smut side of things. This one deals with their reconciliation in "Lover, Come Back"

The evening had taken a strange, unexpected, wonderful turn, and he pulled her into another embrace.

"I love you," he finally said.

"I love you more," she replied in between kisses

He shook his head. "I was such a fool that day at the wedding. I should've said to hell with Cliff and the Ewings and everyone else and brought you home with me." She undid his tie and slid his jacket off his shoulders, onto the couch behind them

"Well, you know what they say," she said. "Good things come to those who wait."

He laughed. "You've always been more than good, sugar."

She winked at him and began to unbutton his shirt; as she found his chest she placed soft kisses there. She pushed his shirt to the floor and pulled him into another kiss.

"I think we should move this to another room," he suggested.

She smiled at him and shoved him playfully toward the bedroom. "Well, get a move on, cowboy."

He sat down on the end of the bed and began to remove his boots. She finished undressing him, removing his pants and belt and gliding her fingers softly along his bare legs.

"Damn, you sure know how to give a guy ideas."

She looked into his eyes. "Only bad ones, I hope."

He stood and slipped his hands under her blouse, and she raised her arms so he could finish his work. He undid her bra and it fell to the floor as he pulled her close to him. She could feel her body come to life as her soft skin pressed against his muscular chest. She moaned softly as he began to kiss her neck and collarbone, all the while keeping his hands busy on her slacks and panties. Revealed to each other after so much time, their bodies seemed to remember the touch and feel and how to fit together. They fell on the bed as time seemed to come to a halt. She lay in wait as he kissed his way over her body, using his mouth like a compass to chart familiar terrain. His tongue traced the borders of each nipple and she ran her fingers lovingly through his silver hair. As his mouth met hers again she slipped her leg around his thigh and coaxed him to give her the lead. She quickly found herself atop him and he found his mind spinning as she brought back to mind the nights of their pasts. Her soft touch belied the hunger he saw in her eyes. She draped her other leg over him and used her hands to guide him slowly inside. Melded together, a surge of electricity raced over their naked skin and all through their bodies as her pulled her face to his and began to nibble on her lip as they kissed.

She smiled at him as she massaged his shoulders. "I didn't think being in your arms again could feel any better than before--but it does."

He laughed. "And we're not even to the good part yet."

He moved his hands down the length of her back as their hips began to move together. They knew they were where they were meant to be--they felt things deep inside they'd never known with anyone else when they were together. They needed no words to guide them--they moved as one to the sound of their love. There was a pause and she locked herself to him as he placed her back gently on the bed. She traced the lines in his back as he moved above her and she matched each thrust with the same pace. They held each other close as they sped their hip movements, locked like a jigsaw puzzle as their climaxes met, and she doused his flame with her own release. Out of breath, they could do nothing but lie together and recover. But they needed no words. They both knew their coming together again was the start of something special. As he caressed her face, Ray knew tomorrow would be the day he would ask Donna to be his wife. For tonight there was nothing left to do but love and lay together, each one a part of the other. The night belonged to them.

Ms Southworth

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yep that's a hot update. Really well written too. However I am glad that the TV show left certain things to our imagination... ;)
I fully agree that love scenes often are better and have way more depth when "things" are left to the viewer's imagination! :tv: Especially if the couple-in-love are able to "tell a story" with their eyes and a bit of body language! :kiss::kiss::kiss: Chemistry is EVERYTHING! :BL:For instance, I liked the movie "9 1/2 weeks" a lot more than "50 shades"! :wink@

Anyway, I love to read more of your work, @Ray&Donna! :spinning: And you don't have to leave anything to my imagination! ;)

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
More smut for your reading pleasure. :lol: Ray tries to relieve Donna's stress over the Texas Energy Commission...the only way he knows how ;)

The Ewing Blues

Ray flipped the light switch and kicked off his boots as he followed Donna into their room. Donna pulled back the blankets on their bed in the semi-darkness. Ray unbuttoned his shirt and pulled off his jeans. He came up behind her and ran his hands from her legs up the sides of her body, lifting her nightshirt so that she could feel his arousal against her bare flesh.

"Ray..."

"Shh...just let me take your mind off all that." He pushed the nightshirt over her stomach and she lifted her arms as he pulled it over her head. As she leaned into him he kissed her neck and shoulder. His hands found her breasts and he massaged one nipple in the palm of each as she let out a low moan. He worked his hands lower, down over her silky stomach, to her softest area, where he brought another series of low moans from her. He spun her around and pulled her into a kiss. As her tongue danced with his she gently guided him inside her. He lifted her up, placing his hands on her soft bottom so she could wrap her legs around him. He lay down gently, long ways across the bed, keeping their two bodies together. He grabbed a pillow to place under her lower back as he bent his knees slightly. They kissed once more and began to move together. She tightened her grip around him and he matched her stroke for stroke as he tried to reach her deepest point. He kept his hands underneath her as she massaged his back and arms, the friction in their closeness bringing an electricity to their lovemaking. Illuminated only by the moon, they still knew the contours and sensitivities of each other’s bodies, moaning in pleasure as each one brought the other to new heights. Her legs maintained their grip as he sped up his strokes, furthering himself until they reached the climax of their love together, exploding as one and their juices mingling inside her as they continued kissing and caressing one another. She finally relaxed her legs but they lay together as one, with him still inside her as they came back down to earth.

She stroked the side of his face with her palm. "Thank you for that."

He smiled. "It was my pleasure." She pulled his face close to hers and he continued to take her mind off everything but the two of them until the darkness of sleep finally prevailed.

Ms Southworth

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
} } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } }
This is me whistling after reading yet another amazing and very hot scene with Ray and Donna! :cooler:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

You are a truly talented writer! :wink@ I do hope that you have something else up your sleeve! :jolly:

Please don't let us wait for too long for another story about your favorite couple! :best:

Ms Southworth

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Remind me in which season is this supposed to be and what had happened prior to this scene?
I can't seem to remember when she was on the Texas energy commission right now...
@Karin Schill: You probably didn't notice that @Ray&Donna shared the episode titel with us! ;)

If you goggle "The Ewing Blues", then several websites will tell you that it's episode 117, January 1983, season 6 (DVD). :D

If I tell you that it's the episode where Mark Graison first appears on Dallas ( :( ), does it ring a bell? :hat:

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Remind me in which season is this supposed to be and what had happened prior to this scene?
I can't seem to remember when she was on the Texas energy commission right now...

The Texas Energy Commission was established after J.R. blackmailed Walt Driscoll of the Office of Land Management into granting him a variance. Donna was officially appointed to the post in "Post Nuptial" and served on the TEC until just before Jamie arrived on the scene. As the owner of Krebbs One, to remain on the TEC would have been a conflict of interest ;)

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Thanks! I have others saved to a document, but with the ongoing story I've been posting I haven't dug one out recently :)

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
A special Valentine-themed piece of writing from quite a few years ago ;)

Ray fell asleep almost as soon as the blanket was pulled over him and his head hit the pillow. He was worn out and missed Donna. She was there and they were able to make love every morning before she left and he went out on the range, but she was now spending her evenings at the TEC. They'd exchanged Valentines that morning but he still wished he had fallen asleep with her nestled in his arms.

Donna pulled the belt tight around her trench coat. She was hoping everyone was gone out of City Hall, in case her coat flew open and showed what she was wearing to her colleagues. Her skirt was tucked safely into her bag, and she was wearing Ray's present. She strode out the doors and to her car, hoping it wasn't too late to set the night on fire.

The brick house was dark except for the outdoor lights when she arrived home. She didn't get out of the car immediately but waited a few minutes, rethinking her plan. She had been a bit disappointed when she arrived at the brick house and had seen that the lights were already out. She had hoped Ray was still awake by the time she got home but it was too late. Her meeting had been endless and all her attempts to end it early had been futile. None of her TEC colleagues seemed to care about Valentine's Day. Donna did however, and she wanted to spend it with the person she loved more than anything else in the world.

She opened the door of her car and quickly headed towards the house. She looked around in the living room, hoping Ray had fallen asleep on the sofa but the room was empty.

She sighed sadly and placed her purse on the kitchen counter. She didn't take her coat off but she was unsure what to do now. Should she go ahead with her plan and wake up Ray? She was sure he had to get up early tomorrow morning and needed his rest. But she was also sure he wouldn't mind trading some of his sleep for her surprise.

She lit one of the candles she had hidden in the kitchen and slowly walked into the bedroom.

Ray was sleeping soundly in their bed, facing the side where she usually slept.

She knew that he didn't like falling asleep without her in his arms and she was sad that her work had forced him to do so more often than not lately.

She watched him for a few moments before she put down the candle on the nightstand. Her hands reached gently under the blanket, longing to touch Ray's warm skin. She grinned at the thought of her cowboy wearing nothing under the silky sheets.

Ray's body reacted to the touch of Donna's hands and she saw a big smile on his face.

She carefully sat down on the bed, her hands still caressing his body. He opened his eyes—it hadn't been a dream. Donna was really home and waking up his body with her hands.

"Hey commissioner," he smiled. "I like waking up like this."

"Happy Valentine's Day, cowboy," she smiled and bent down to kiss him.

His hands started fumbling with her belt. "Why are you still wearing your coat?"

"Well, I couldn't run around outside with my surprise. It's only for you to see." She winked at him and helped him undo the belt.

He pushed the coat over her shoulders and held his breath. He admiringly stared at Donna wearing nothing but a black lace bra with matching panties. It wasn't a fancy piece of lingerie but seeing it on Donna's body took his breath away. "You look incredibly sexy in this. Wanna seduce me, Mrs. Krebbs?"

"Always, Mr. Krebbs." She was glad that he liked what she was wearing.

She had spent a long time at the store picking out the perfect bra and panties for the occasion. She knew that Ray wouldn't like anything too fancy so she opted for something nice but sexy. His reaction showed her that her choice had been perfect.

"Be my Valentine," he whispered in her ear as his hands glided over the silky material of her bra, causing her nipples to harden under his touch.

As she felt his touch across her skin, she reached down, between them, and took the length of him in her hand, stroking him between her thumb and index finger.

Breathless, he took her other hand and put it to his mouth, kissing her fingers softly as he stared into her eyes and moaned in pleasure.

Her body locked onto his and he felt that lace soft against his skin. His hand tried to unfasten her bra but she stopped him. “Don’t you want to enjoy your present a bit longer?”

He grinned and his hand glided over the lacy fabric of her bra. “You are right. I should enjoy it a little bit longer.”

She bent over him and he could feel her skin on his body through the thin material of her bra and panties. It nearly drove him crazy but he enjoyed the new and exciting sensations that he felt on his body. He ran his hands up and down her body, lingering longer on the fabric that covered her most private parts.

“Okay, enough already.” He laughed and quickly unfastened the black bra. She fell free as he dropped it to the floor. He rose up and she moaned her satisfaction as his tongue darted from one nipple to the other, continuing the work his hands had started. Her fingers traced the lines of his back and she felt him firm against her thigh.

She stood as he finished and removed her panties, the only remaining barrier between them. He sat on the bed, smiling as he watched her. She climbed back onto the bed and wrapped herself around him, and he trembled as she guided him into her slowly. They began to move together in a rhythm, the candle casting shadows across the room. She voiced her pleasure as his mouth kissed down her neck and across her shoulder.

She smiled at him as she watched him muffle his moans with her fingers in his mouth. She knew he was ready and she couldn’t wait to feel his body meld with hers.

He gently laid her down on her back as if he had read her thoughts. He kissed her hungrily as he positioned himself between her legs and gently glided inside her. He didn’t move for a moment and they both took in the satisfaction of finally being joined.

“Happy Valentine's Day, Mrs. Krebbs. Thanks for my present,” he whispered in her ear as he slowly began to move, ready to make love to her.

Much, much later, they lay together in silence. He kissed her hand and reached for something in the nightstand.

"Your present, Mrs. Krebbs." He handed her a piece of paper.

She studied it. "This looks like a feed bill from MacGregor’s Store, cowboy."

He laughed. "Honey, a horse has got to eat."

She looked at him. "A horse?"

"Well, I figured it was about time you had your own horse, not just another Southfork horse, but one you could call your own."

She smiled and kissed him with extra fervor.

"And," he said, "It'll give you an excuse to ride with me a little more often."

She pulled him close to her, nuzzling his face with hers. "As if I needed one."

K

Karin Schill

Thanks for the Valentine themed story. :)
Somehow I thought it was funny how Donna didn't want to get caught by her collegues wearing her gift. :giggle:
It was for Ray's eyes only...