Monzo

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Scream series
CSI: Miami i'm nearly done with Season 4
I loved all big Bruckheimer shows when they originally aired: CSi-franchise, Without A Trace and Cold Case. For a few years CBS crime shows were the place to be. As far as I remember season 4 of CSI: Miami was still great. It lost steam in later seasons, but it happened with all Bruckheimer shows.

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
i dunno i enjoy them all i finished Season 4 like an hr or so ago i think it was? next up Season 5! anyways i still enjoy the later seasons as well i love the home show the Most and i think it was still a great show by it's end. i was Nervous with Ted Danson taking over but he ended up being a pretty good character actually well i think so anyways. Miami i'd say the 1st 8 seasons or so i've seen the most i don't remember how many times i've seen the last 2 seasons though. Without a Trace i've only seen that show all the way through once and i haven't really watched it since it ended but that's a show i need on dvd. Cold Case i love and it breaks my heart that it's not on dvd my guess cause of all the music that was used. i didn't really see the last 2 or 3 seasons cause it was on the same time as i think Desperate Housewives was if my memory is correct. & i watched that one instead it didn't used to be but than they put it on i think at 9 pm.

i've also been watching SVU Season 5 i have seasons 1-6 and no 7 but i have season 8 on dvd and i need the rest. i have only seen 2 episodes of the show since Stabler left the show one was one that was a crossover with Chicago PD and the other was Stablers 1st episode back about a month ago or so. it felt weird seeing her as Captain to be honest and other than Fin and Benson i didn't know the rest of the main cast. so i can't say how good or how bad that show is now to be fair

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
I finally finished "The Romanoffs", you know, from the guy who brought us "Mad Men", who now brings us a lot of the MM actors in different stories, more or less related to some descendant from the cursed Russian Royal family. A bit uneven but with great performances from all, the last episode is a bit (huge, actually) meta-referential story about the writer of a show sounding very suspiciously like this one, who meets by chance (...) a woman in a train. The final revelation is totally shocking and unexpected. Diane Lane, Jon Hamm, Christina Hendricks, my very admired Corey Stoll and Aaron Eckhart...I´d see them in anything, but here they have meaty roles mostly.

Last edited:

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
i dunno about Awesome just yet it's a slow burn the one where she was kidnapped by that crazy doctor was freaking awful that episode was the worse one they've done thus far. but it's a show that is really slow moving and for those who think it's as good as the film uh no it's not but it's still a show that's got a lot of promise even though i wish they didn't make it one of those shows where like Castle which is a favorite of mine on that one the murder of Becket's mother was high up the ladder and delved into the political setting and this one is so far a bit similar where it goes that route a bit too in the sense that i get tired of shows that do that The Mentalist did it as well another favorite of mine