• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Last TV show you watched?

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
CSI: Miami i just finished Disc #1 FINALLY For Season #4

Monzo

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Scream series
CSI: Miami i'm nearly done with Season 4
I loved all big Bruckheimer shows when they originally aired: CSi-franchise, Without A Trace and Cold Case. For a few years CBS crime shows were the place to be. As far as I remember season 4 of CSI: Miami was still great. It lost steam in later seasons, but it happened with all Bruckheimer shows.

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
i dunno i enjoy them all i finished Season 4 like an hr or so ago i think it was? next up Season 5! anyways i still enjoy the later seasons as well i love the home show the Most and i think it was still a great show by it's end. i was Nervous with Ted Danson taking over but he ended up being a pretty good character actually well i think so anyways. Miami i'd say the 1st 8 seasons or so i've seen the most i don't remember how many times i've seen the last 2 seasons though. Without a Trace i've only seen that show all the way through once and i haven't really watched it since it ended but that's a show i need on dvd. Cold Case i love and it breaks my heart that it's not on dvd my guess cause of all the music that was used. i didn't really see the last 2 or 3 seasons cause it was on the same time as i think Desperate Housewives was if my memory is correct. & i watched that one instead it didn't used to be but than they put it on i think at 9 pm.

i've also been watching SVU Season 5 i have seasons 1-6 and no 7 but i have season 8 on dvd and i need the rest. i have only seen 2 episodes of the show since Stabler left the show one was one that was a crossover with Chicago PD and the other was Stablers 1st episode back about a month ago or so. it felt weird seeing her as Captain to be honest and other than Fin and Benson i didn't know the rest of the main cast. so i can't say how good or how bad that show is now to be fair

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
I finally finished "The Romanoffs", you know, from the guy who brought us "Mad Men", who now brings us a lot of the MM actors in different stories, more or less related to some descendant from the cursed Russian Royal family. A bit uneven but with great performances from all, the last episode is a bit (huge, actually) meta-referential story about the writer of a show sounding very suspiciously like this one, who meets by chance (...) a woman in a train. The final revelation is totally shocking and unexpected. Diane Lane, Jon Hamm, Christina Hendricks, my very admired Corey Stoll and Aaron Eckhart...I´d see them in anything, but here they have meaty roles mostly.

Last edited:

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
i dunno about Awesome just yet it's a slow burn the one where she was kidnapped by that crazy doctor was freaking awful that episode was the worse one they've done thus far. but it's a show that is really slow moving and for those who think it's as good as the film uh no it's not but it's still a show that's got a lot of promise even though i wish they didn't make it one of those shows where like Castle which is a favorite of mine on that one the murder of Becket's mother was high up the ladder and delved into the political setting and this one is so far a bit similar where it goes that route a bit too in the sense that i get tired of shows that do that The Mentalist did it as well another favorite of mine